Reviews for Time and Time Again
Baymax67 chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
GOD DAMIT U MADE IT TRUE! HOLY HELL, I WAS RIGHT! FUCK YEA!
Baymax67 chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
Damit! Your making my hypothesis have a strong cord right now... wtf... if it is kenshin then I'm going laugh my ass off
Baymax67 chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Hmmmmmm~? I have a sudden feeling that I know who the northern king is~... I might be wrong, since it's like a 25% chance but~... is it kenshin?
Kinsutenekochan chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
Im sorry you lost inspiration for this story, I was really enjoying it! I kinda figured Kenshin was the king, but I wasnt sure how the reveal would go. I was also puzzled by the fact that Sano said he had met him but doesn't seem to recognize that Kenshin is the same person. Anyway, great job, keep it up and thank you!
Kaidou chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
A shame it will never be completed, especially since it's supposed to only be 3 or 4 chapters. I wonder why Kenshin did fall in love with her though. Oh well. It's a sweet story nonetheless. I'll keep it on alert just in case though.
Hana-chanS2 chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
Are you ending the series here? to just give it away like that! XD i mean we all knew it was kenshin lol, but the element of "what if" was nice while it lasted... ANYWAYS are you continuing? you betterrrr I just love this story! I love how the heroine has flaws and she admits it, a girl seeking redemption is refreshing! More often than not, it's the guy who has dark past and the girl who acts as the shining light of this life. Please continue
Brukaoru chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
I am so sad to see that you are discontinuing all your stories. I enjoyed them very much and was looking forward to reading them to completion. Your writing was always lovely.

(I am glad you at least confirmed that Kenshin is the king.)

Thank you for posting your stories here, even if they will remain unfinished. I wish you all the best.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
I enjoyed it while it lasted! ) If someone adopts this story could you inform me?
Tanimoro Hyuga chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Oh please continue the story ASAP... This is great! Looking forward for your updates sempai... Arigatou!
Steam Powered Aeroplane chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Whee! Keep going!
MisCelineous chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Oh my goodness! This is so sweet! Would love for you to continue! ]
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Well, Tae practically revealed it.. and Kenshin's too shy nature was clue enough.. That was a really interesting story. I wonder who her lover was, ah the intrigue. I wish I would know. The only cool person that's too notorious to have any relations with would have been Shishio.. or Battousai himself.. Now it makes me wonder when Kenshin first met Kaoru..XD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Cute.. Three guesses on who the Northern King is..
TrianaStyx chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Oh! I am loving this! Hope you write some more!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
i want to know what happen next..:-D