Reviews for Someone Said Goodbye
Always chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
The story you are looking for is
"By Ancient Grudge". Can't remember the author, but I think that it's the only one that comes up on search if you type in the title.
Purestrongpoem chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Good story.
Nonne chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
Please continue!

And please make more legolas angst! :))

Such good stories you write!
JaydeRayne chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
Yay! Another chapter! I can't wait to see what they decide to prank the twins with! Great job and I am looking forward to the next chapter!
ziggy3 chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
I particularly like the way you have written Elrohir in this- by no means perfect, wounded and hurt and lashing out unreasonably. Just the way like him!

Yes- of course it is Ancient Grudge. I knew that but like you, couldn't think what it was.
Metoochocolate chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
This is going to have to be broken up, isn't it :(
ziggy3 chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
Glad you found the story- I remember it now.

Poor Legolas- I hope you are going to give him a break some time. I htink the voice of the characteres i coming across well and its a shame Arwen and Legolas are going to split up by Elrond because its been a nice little romance. I like the comic touches - you might want to really get into that lighter vein because I htink you do that really well.
ziggy3 chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
Love it, don't stop writing. Still here just really really busy.
midnight13731 chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
AMAZING LEGOLAS ANGST! WOOOOOOOOOOOO! I LOVE YOU! *happy dance* OH! thank you very much for the flowers, mellon-nin!

love always,

midnight13731

-x-
Metoochocolate chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
Oh dear valar indeed... I can't imagine their reactions
Alanic chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
I am glad I found this. I love Legolas seriously injured fics and this is good. I like the humor mixed with the life and death situations. Favorite Line "Legolas to begin telling his famous "I-grew-up-in-Greenwood" stories" Had to giggle at that.
JaydeRayne chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Yay! Great chapter! Poor Legolas! He's just not supposed to be happy! Well, not yet anyway! And that was a horrible vision! Can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the great work! It is sooo good to read something from you!
Metoochocolate chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
So did you find the story you wanted, if you have could you tell mr?
Muse10 chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
Not one of my favorite pairings, but the way you write them is cute, and I can see them having had a thing before Aragorn came into the picture. Hah, can't wait to see how Thranduil reacts to that one.
TimeDetonated chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Love it! Lol, can't wait for angry dad 2 get there! Keep writing!