Reviews for The Masks we Wear
SwareksGirl chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
Ok, so here goes. I loved the story. I didn't like how Jeremy lied about Andy asking him for drinks. I think Sam should have told Andy that as I would have loved to see how Andy reacted to that. I also can't imagine her dancing in that chapter when she was exhausted and at the Penny with Jeremy just before Sam pulled her outside. I loved how you had Sam try to be happy with someone else. I would have loved a couple of extra chapters before the ending but I loved the ending. I really liked what Sam said as I thought you were just going to write something simple and blunt like Sam's normal dialect. ex. (when Sam picked up the phone all) he said "Swarek..." and it would have been left to the reader's imagination what happened next. All that being said, I would love for you to write another Sam and Andy story, this is by far (in my opinion) your best one. Hope to read more soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
That ending was hilarious
Dorkandmindy chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
LOVED the way it ended!
1Shootingstar78 chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
LOL.. There should've been a little more of a conversation with Jeremy and Sam..like Jeremy wanting to know why Sam was answering Andy's phone.. :-)
1Shootingstar78 chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Yay Jessica's gone.. Maybe her and Jeremy can get together lol...
1Shootingstar78 chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Yet another complication for Sam and Andy..make that two new complications.. ugh... lol
boneslovebooth chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Hello, i've just discovered this fanfic and i think it's really good, i've been laughing on the most part of it !
mpbt2011 chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
This was great- loved the ending :)
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
Love their sexy banter. It's what msjes San and Andy so special together. You captured that very well.
11nivea342 chapter 9 . 9/15/2011
Aww cute last chapte. Mufins and old man joke hahaha
11nivea342 chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
Ooh I hope Andy blows up at him for the whole "time" thing and lol Sam complaining about the Mariah music and his life a "freaking soap opera" lolll I

hilarious
11nivea342 chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
Hehe I love this. I dint blame Sam

for trying the dating

thing because

not fair of him

to wait around but aww bad timing! Will be interesting to see Sam

become

jealous even as Andy only tries to be happy for him

since he was always happy for her with Luke
Exuperance18 chapter 9 . 9/2/2011
HI! I like this story as well. In fact, I am easy once you put Sam and Andy in the same bed ... LOL Thanks for sharing - Emma
SharonVered chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
Haha, "She's making muffins. Call back later." BEST ending line ever!
mcary chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
So good! Hope you come back and write some more :)