Reviews for Finally Together
BelieveTheTrue chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Rereading all my favorited fanfictions. Awesome writing!
munrochambers4ever chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
OH. MY. GOD. THIS WAS TOO FREAKING GOOD. I DONT THINK YOU REALIZE HOW EPIC THIS WAS. I MEAN SERIOUSLY. most of my books our in Eli's POV and i didnt nail it half as good as you did.

haha, and dont worry i have that same problem with getting into character's head, but it's what makes you a good writer. i cant wait for Love Lockdown part 1&2. write them fast! (:
ChelseyGrace chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
It was very good :D
takethecurve chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
Amazing! Seriously, it was like watching All Falls Down again for the first time, the anticipation! Marvelous job!
literarius-aquarius chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
This was great! I like how rite before the stabbing scene, Eli decided to do the mature thing and that's why he didn't want to run, because in the show it seemed like he was still just being overconfident. Anyway, great job again!
munrochambers4ever chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
ooooh, i never thought that eli would be thinkning that after she said whatever fitz does to you you deserve it. that caught me off guard. update soon!(:
AMillionMilesAway612 chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
How is it that just when I think you've reached perfection, it gets better the next chapter? Seriously. Once again, you blew me away. I honestly have no criticism like I did before; everything that may have needed fixing was fixed.

I absolutely love Eli's anger towards Clare. And he doesn't know whether or not to go and get revenge, or please her, and somehow, in his twisted boy mind, thinks that he will get both. You wrote that scene especially perfectly.

I've already given you a million compliments, but they just keep coming because your THAT good. And don't worry about the next part. I am sure you'll do it wonderfully (notice how I didn't say perfectly? Got that from you ) haha) You blew me away again and I can't wait for the next chapter.

PS: I bow down to you at the fact that you update so quickly. I take forever, just because I'm the kind of person who deletes 50% of what I wrote and rewrite it or procrasinates/has no inspiration. Congrats to you )
killrwhale chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
This is so good! Even though I obviously knew what was going to happen, it felt like I was reading it for the first time. I can't get over how good you are at getting into Eli's head. I can't wait to see what you do with the next part, no pressure! :)
degrassi equals love chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
good stuff! keep it up. :)
AMillionMilesAway612 chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
You know how I said that your last chapter was your best writing? THIS is officially your best writing. Seriously, every single sentence came out effortlessly, there was not one moment where I didn't feel like I was reading an actual novel. I have no complaints or criticism for this chapter, it was THAT good.

"That's all I had to do! Not call you for an afternoon?"

HAHAHAHA! That seriously made my day! That one scene in the beginning was absolutely adorable! I can totally see that happening.

This really is incredible. Totally and completely incredible. You truly have a real talent, and your also have an awesome personality ) Seriously, PLEASE keep writing!
AMillionMilesAway612 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Hey stranger ) Okay, so I was going to comment on the entire story after reading chapter 2, but I just felt like this wonderful chapter deserved its own praise.

I'm not surprised it was absolutely incredible. Your writing always is. But honestly, I actually think it was you best chapter yet! (Except the next one, since I haven't read it haha) You portrayed Eli's thoughts PERFECTLY and everything you put into the story was completely and utterly believable.

Once again, your dialogue (conversation between Eli and Adam) was absolutely PERFECT. And yes, I keep using that word, just because it's true! I can picture everything they say, and also do, completely clearly because of your ability to bring realism into the story.

Since you gave me some constructive criticism, I'll do the same. Mind you, I am telling you this because I believe you are a great writer and you deserve to be as best as you can be. I know Eli really likes Clare, but occasionally watch out with making him TOO in love. Remember that he is a guy, and he might stop himself before his thoughts go totally sappy.

That didn't happen often. Only once or twict. Anyway, you did absolutely amazing! Now I'm onto the next chapter and plan to review on that as well.
takethecurve chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
I love, love, love your Eli POV stories! You get inside his head so well, and all the parts that take place in between the scenes we've seen fit in so fluidly! Great job, yet again!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
loved it omg i cant wait until u put the next part up
mm-lavalle chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Loved it! Update part 2 soon!
MightierThanSword17 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Wow! This is amazing! I honestly think you should continue writing all of the episodes and not stop at All Falls Down part 2 because you're really good at getting in Eli's mind. You should write stories about Eli's pov in from the one you just wrote to the newest one. Keep it up!