Reviews for First Year
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 10/2/2015
Thanks for the two chapters.
chap2845 chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
Nice so far. :3 I hope you continue.
SkyWolf25 chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Elphie in Gryffindor! hooray!
Sadly Accountless chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
I'd like for the chapters to be longer.
avatarluv97 chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
I really like this :D (I also like that you last updated on my birthday. 10 points to your house for that ;D) it's good that Elphie and Hermione are friends, they sorta need each other in a way.
Lexo-Mancer chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Nice I like it. It really feels like you have captured the essence of the characters, and your work draws you in and keeps your attention locked. I really enjoyed the "Popular" reference in the last line.

one suggestion; do with it what you will. I almost didn't read this because the first chapter was so short on paper. Story wise I love it.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
Your writing is definitely improving, but your biggest problem currently is that your chapters are too short, and to be honest, your author's notes are a bit too long...

That being said, it seems to be more stuff that is a bit more important. But it's horrendously short. :P looking forward to more! :)
MydniteShadow1996 chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
I just read all o the chapters and I really really really like it. Like alot. Please update soon soon soon!
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
more please. *begs on knees*
Peeves hearts Music chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Crippled isn't a nice or fair term, meanie.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
You're slowly getting better. :) I would still love longer chapters, you're getting barely anything accomplished right now. Well, I guess you are but you aren't being very detailed about anything except how Galinda flirted with Fiyero lol. And the title has Common Rooms in it, but you didn't mention any...but still, looking forward to more! :D
SideshowJazz1 chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Cool! Update soon! And please lengthen the chapters!
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 5/15/2011