Reviews for The Master Shadow Fox Sage of the Justice League
animenaruto46 chapter 3 . 1/14
I like this, writing advanturs about narutos exploits rather than adding him in the justice League episodes like some athuors due , makes it a story worth reading great job using your imagination
my 3 eggs chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
supergirl and update soon please
Guest chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
supert history
Guest chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
League of Shadows
Trying -Helps chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Well I'm like the way Naruto works in the DC universe. I especially like the way no one asks who he is or how he got their. It seems more realistic that no one would ask given the odd circumstances. I encourage you to work on the dialogue a little. It's good just a little stiff in places. I like the way Naruto is all business in a fight, and the way he sacrifices himself is totally what he would do, he's just so noble to a fault.\
Anyway I was wondering if you would be willing to take the good person test. It's a test that shows how good a person you are and how that effects you. It's easy to find second result on Google search.
Markus-Antonius chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
ok i hope you update this soon and maybe you could pair naruto up with zatanna?
ndavid chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
cool
ndavid chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
good
BlueMoon chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Great,I say go with Hawk girl or Vixen,Evey one always Hook Naruto up with Wonder woman.
Swordude chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Here are the commas you're missing. Please use them.
Ex:
between Metropolis and Gotham City(,) making it a rest stop of sorts for villains of those respective cities.
Looking back(,) Naruto couldn't believe how stupid he was for even being there. Sasuke came to the island he and Killer Bee were on then (and) challenged the two to a fight(,) which he lost rather (badly) with Naruto and Killer Bee's control over their biju. Realizing he was losing(,) Sasuke made up a story about never wanting to be in the Akatsuki(,) but (that he) was forced to by Madara.

It's a good start, but the lack of grammar is getting to me.
IQvibe chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Luv ur fic update asap
ndavid chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
continua
dch448 chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Pretty gud so far, can't wait for an update.