Reviews for And then again we feel
Patresa chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This story was nice. Loved the friendly air around tham.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Such a lovely short story. The way you write the characters is absolutely perfect.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I really enjoyed it! Even though it was very sad at times...they are just so awesome together :)
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Wow. You traveled back and forth between touching sadness (I was so teary-eyed during some of these parts), nostalgia, introspection, banter, playfulness, glaring honesty, and so many more. What a wonderful story. I am glad I had a chance to read it. Thank you.
yaba chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Lord but that was perfect. I have NO idea why you were even remotely insecure about this. I loved it SO much. You really went out of your way to write me a fic that you knew I would like. The title and the lyrics are enough testament to that, and here they add something a little extra to an already brilliant story.

I absolutely LOVED the past flashbacks. I thought they fit impossibly well with the present conversation and you put them in just the right places to make the story flow. I especially appreciate you remarking on how Angela and Jane were like two golden suns, I definitely picture them that way in their youth and it sets up a nice contrast to Lisbon, who Jane compares so beautifully and aptly to the moonlight. Seriously, your description there was absolutely breathtaking. It had all the subtlety and sophistication of a writer who not only knows her characters but also isn't afraid to take literary risks. I loved it so much.

I also loved their dialogue as usual. I think you have this knack for writing Jane/Lisbon conversations that no other writer on this fandom can duplicate. There's always something different, something that stands out in your writing that makes me immediately think that this is definitely an HL dialogue. I love it so much. Particularly, I like your subtle allusions to Jane's revenge plans and how Danny disapproves. I also love that Danny admits to liking Lisbon. I totally second that and most of all I really love that Jane admits how much Lisbon really means to him, even if its just to himself.

I seriously loved this. Thank you so much. If I weren't sick as a dog, I'd ramble on for much longer, but that probably wouldn't be too amusing for you, so thank you. This is truly a wonderful gift.

Yana
forthecoast chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I feel my heart pulled in five different directions right now. I've read this twice, and I'm still not sure I can do it justice in a review. You managed to somehow capture everything I love about J/L without really going near romance (although that works for me AS romance, not that that makes any sense?). I don't need overt romance, although I certainly have no objections. Just this. The attic. The darkness. Subtlety. Nuance. Yeah, I basically melt. I'm easy like that.

I love, love, LOVE the flashbacks to him with Angela when they were teenagers. I'm completely fascinated by the relationship they had and how Jane sees her as perfect, even now. And Lisbon picks up on that when he talks about her. One of my favorite fic concepts is them sharing about their respective pasts, sooooo not that I wasn't sold before, but going from Jane and Angela on the ferris wheel to Lisbon!family on the ferris wheel would have done it if I hadn't been.

I'm glad you went with Angelina BTW. I'm going to stop rambling now, but basically this is awesome. And hee! Song lyrics. The way you did the title. I feel like I'm a bad influence :P Nicely done.
MeltedChoccoButton chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I really like some of the descriptions here: Jane and Angela, ''the golden couple... twin suns circling each other''.

The light and dark imagery was lovely. Sometimes the dialogue felt overly analytical IMO, like two psychology students trying to win a debate. Also, in flashbacks Angela is a brunette. Enjoyable read, thanks.
Anna chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
So sweet:)! I really enjoyed this!
MentalistLover chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This was really good. You kept both Jane and Lisbon in-character and handled the dialogue beautifully. I can imagine this conversation actually occurring between them. And I loved the glimpses into Patrick and Angela's past. Nice job!
Arcadya chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Aww, I really liked this.

I loved that your short snippets somehow managed to keep the light/dark imagery flowing too.

I loved the backstory pieces with Angela and Patrick and the carnival.

Mostly I loved their conversations. You definitely have a way with their speech patterns and tones. You get most of their angst and light heartedness through their dialogue. That's something I tend to struggle with, thank you so much for creating this!
LittleMender chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
That was beautiful. IS beautiful. First, a couple of words about about your technique: 1)I liked how you wove so many elements of the show together with purely imaginative but completely believable parts of Patrick's possible past. And 2)I loved the romance (not lovey-dovey schmoo but the real romance) of this sweet and intriguing friendship.

Beyond that, I'm afraid if I use too many descriptives, it will intrude on the moment you created-I almost felt the moon rise.

Really. A lovely, shining story.
Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
How sweet. :-) Some parts were bittersweet. You know; the memories. I enjoyed reading this. Another great one shot. :-)
24Mentalistlover chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This was adorable. :) I loved it.