Reviews for My Life With You Means Everything
Fanfiction does not allow RP. It is in the rules.

Entries not allowed:
4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.

Having the characters talk about a RP is not forbidden, but it is when they make an appearance. So what you could do is 1) change Justin Timberlake into a Glee canon character, 2) rewrite the scene where he makes a move on Kurt so that it is only some random guy (or the Glee character who takes Timberlake's place). If you really want to keep Timberlake in this I suggest you move it to AO3 or other sites that allows stories with RP.

I'll give you one week, to do some changes and then I'll report.
Mickey chapter 1 . 3/10
Loved it
Sweety chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Your story is SO good. That's my first kurt/puck, and you made me LOVE this duo.
Thanks for sharing !
eb012203 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Yes! I looooove this story!
Whiteghost37 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This story was really great! Really puts a perspective to "don't take things for granted" huh? Loved it! Possessive Puck is so adorable! Though, one question: In this AU, can All guys get pregnant, or is Kurt special somehow? Didn't quite catch that...
bang3045 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
really good fic!

story is really great!

I hope read your another fic soon :D
CorpseBride aka Bloody Mary chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Really great!

Bloody Mary
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
OMG!

I LOVE this fic! *3*

It hav got all I want in one fic... or long oneshot like this D

Great, really great, work :3
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Omg sooooooooooo friggin cute! I have to fav this!
Canceled4Good chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
awww...this was so cute. I absolutely loved it. I was going to read it on livejournal but the link wasn't working on my computer. I thought I wasn't going to be able to read it at all. I'm glad I got the chance to. This was completely awesome!
Yuna Nohako chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Oh my God! This is the cutest thing EVER! I LOVED your fic! So so much! Congratulations for your AMAZING work, this is so sweet and.. And.. I don't know, perfect! Thank you very much for write this, I loved! Kisses!
Oblivion Hyorinmaru chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
:O I loved this so much it was so darn cute xD
Klaine-carson-cooper chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I HATE mpreg, but everything else about this story was cute:) would have been better without the pregnancy;)
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
WOW! I've never been a fan of AU fics that only use the characters and no canon whatsoever, but your story COMPLETELY changed that for me. Brilliant writing!
qpritchie1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I absolutely loved this story...up until the part where you said Kurt thought he might be pregnant...I should have the warnings at the beginning more closely, which is my own fault.

I'm not going to write about my own lack of an eye for detail. Nope. I'm here to talk about how much I love your writing.

It really is spectacular! There's a nice flow to everything, which I thought was very fluid and smooth. The only thing I would have liked was some indication of a time lapse, but that's not a big deal for me.

But yeah, keep it up! I'm hoping to read more from you soon! :D