Reviews for 5 Times Merlin Was Too Late & the 1 Time He Wasn't
TruffleHead chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
AHH THE EMOTIONS XD Great writing. :)

Lexi
Catindahat chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
This is brilliant, very emotional. I loved it!
Whillenwolf chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
oh, this touched by heart. I really loved this piece you've written. :D
schoolkid chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Love! This story was amassing I loved it and I do hope that you do a branch off it sounds interesting!~
MarissaLeeC chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Oh please oh please oh please Ohh pleaseeeeee make more stories.

This was probably one of the best, if not the best, merlin stories I have read in a while IMO
Indigo-Typhoon chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
This was really really good. I normally don't like angsty fics because they make me sad but this one was too good to stop reading and I'm glad I didn't. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for any more stories.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Oh PLEASE continue this verse! My God the angst! It was absolutely heart wretching. Not so much I want to cry, but more powerful then that. Fantastic! I couldn't read this chapter fast enough to see Merlin FINALLY get to be with Arthur again. :D I'm adding you to my author alert in hopes of more of this!

-MD
EinonhenofCaerluen chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
What a wonderful story read both chapters at once first real angst then awwwwh lovely fluff. Hope you write more. Thank you
Literaria chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Please do continue! I would love to see where you take this next. This is probably my new favorite future-fic. Thank you for a lovely, albeit heart-wrenching at times, story.
Defyinglogic13 chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
This story is truly fantastic!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
awww just awww that was too cute i just loved it awsome job
TheStripedyZebra chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This made my heart hurt. :C But, it's written beautifully, and I can't wait till you update! :D
Salsa849 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Really sad :( very well written & I think you've done the reincarnations well, i liked it but it almost made me cry... im looking forward to the time he wasnt late now! :)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
oh wow just wow nice job