Reviews for Don't You Wanna Stay
HabsGirl31 chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
I don't think I've ever squealed or wanted to cry so much in a story! Everything was so cute and amazing :) Even the secondary characters relationships were amazing :D Embry and Leah were so cute! Great story!
mammabear06 chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
Wow I love all story great job.
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 15 . 11/8/2011
loved it
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 15 . 11/8/2011
loved it
the newest daughter chapter 15 . 5/16/2011
I love the two of them together I am hot after reading that last chapter
the newest daughter chapter 12 . 5/15/2011
I dont think she shouls take him back so easy
loverofallthings7 chapter 15 . 2/18/2011
It's so sad because its the end :( but at least you're making a sequel :) i bet in the sequel Rachel will get out of jail and something will happen with that and also i bet they will have a baby since they OBVIOUSLY didn't do anything to try not to! ANYWAYS i can't wait until your sequel comes out!hurry up with it!
ozlady80 chapter 15 . 2/14/2011
Awesome story loved it cant wait to c what u got coming next!
gabycaldemeraz chapter 15 . 2/13/2011
OHHH! I knew it! I knew that was the song LOL! I love the part where Kelly says "I dont want to make love, i wanna make love last" LOVE IT

gosh I gotta love Everything Paul especially when he says something and I know he MEANS THE OPPOSITE! lol

I Literally have goosebumps all over, at Paul's reaction to "Dont you wanna stay?"

I have bipolar emotions right now haha I wanna cry, but I want to smile too ""No you don't understand how hard I do have to try. Because you have no idea how bad I want to lose control with you. Do you not understand how hard it is for me to be this close to you and not be touching you the way I really want to touch you Mel?"

MEL! MEL! do it for ALL OF US! DO THIS FOR ME! hahahaha.. ohhh LORD, paul "humming under his skin".. that was beautiful Max

Paul is loosing it! OMG I cant believe how hard he is trying to respect her wishes, but he CANT understand she wants more !

Melinda being the sex goddess she is (not that Paul knows any of this) she will definitely leave Paul in a daze!

AHHHHHHHH! *SQUEALS like a teenager! Mel kissed Paul! THERE IS A GOD! hahahah

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS thank You PAUL! OMG! trying to make up for lost time Pauly? DANG that Puppy is HOOTTTT

DANG PAUL! ripping lacey coverngs! GOSH THAT MAN WILL KILL ME..

paul, booty.. ohh I DREAM A DREAM :P

ohh tear, Paul beggin gher to tell him she wants him.. I Want you Paul, hell I LOVE YOU PAUL

OH LORD HAVE MERCY eerything from the moment he took his shorts off, and mel saw IT, up tp "i wont hurt you" IM BLUSHING SO MUCH!

I was so out of wack blushing that I didnt realize THEY TOLD EACH OTHER " I love you". oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh

JEEZ! HOLD MY HAND WHILE I DIE! blushing after MORE blushing MEL! " "I'm okay. It just feels amazing to finally have you inside of me."

ohhhhh his sweet words, calling her Baby.. Paul, i wish you would ALWAYS be this freaking amazing, but I also love when you are sexy angry too.. GOSH PAUL; you kill me!

O.M.G.. MAX! You are on FIRE today gurl! You are ALWAYS an amazing write r but you are extra BOLD today with your words hahahaha "she thought she'd never stop..."..

it must come to a HUGE surprise for Paul that she is so amazingly bold in bed too, because she is so calm and serene outside the bedroom, and Only Vince got to see taht side of her..

MELINDA! I love you! " No, I meant forever" aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww

Max, that was beautiful!

PLEASE include lots of Embry and Leah on the sequel please :) You made them one of my favorite couples!
BlueEyedCountryGirl chapter 15 . 2/13/2011
Great story, can't wait for the sequel.
ladyMiraculousNight chapter 15 . 2/13/2011
Ohhh that was so loving :") Im sad it's the end though ...but boy was it awesome hehe till next we meet LadyMiraculousNight
shelbron chapter 15 . 2/12/2011
Aww, fabulous ending. They finally gave themselves to each other completely :)
Angel N Darkness chapter 15 . 2/12/2011
you did a great job on this chapter... love it... love the whole story...
GC20 chapter 14 . 2/12/2011
Aww awesome!
ladyMiraculousNight chapter 14 . 2/12/2011
Sniff that was so sweet! I can't wait to find out what leah says to embry :D I love that Paul just was there when she needed him like I said so sweet :)