Reviews for On Her Bedside Table
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
That was beautiful, but one question: when did he get the oppotunity to get the roses
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Aww that was sweet
Ariasujm-chan chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Ame esta historia, es tan cute! 3
Greyshield chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
touching. when I get married sometime in the next 5 years (hopefully, I wanna start early) I hope MY man is so sweet. )
Reyka chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Aww, that was cute! I liked it! D
Ehmi chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I didn't expect how the story went. I thought you'd begin with the "When she awoke in the morning, there were roses on her bedside table, and a beating heart against her back." bit. I love how you write Neji and Tenten. This was a wonderful read.

Emi
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Half an hour? You have some serious skills, my friend!

This was beautiful. I was nearly in tears. This put a whole new perspective on their relationship for me; it was just sensational. Everything about this was sweet and perfect.. gosh, I could just go on about it for the entire character limit of this review. xDD

It was SO sweet to see this - well, sweet xD - side of Neji, and the brokenness of Tenten; you don't usually see that kind of thing from her, and I found it.. I don't really know how to word it. Refreshing, I guess? xD;;

Write more! Marvelous work!

(Lol, while reading this, I was listening to the song "Innocence" by Avril Lavigne. Freaky how much it fit!)
x.Sasaa chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Awwww... What an adorable story

Love it!

Sasa
JWzipper chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Stop being Brilliant, Dangit! I wanna go to bed, but I can't do that if you write stories that make me wanna stay up all night! :
naash chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
aww i absolutely love the last line. it was so romantic. and i love this oneshot its like a glimpse inside their lives
y-in-flame chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Awww that's so sweet. I like that a lot.
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
nice!
hellohworld chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Amazingly good stuff for half an hour. Does that include the time you set aside for editing? Either way, dude, you are one charged author! If you're typing stuff this lovely in HALF AN HOUR... oh gee. The awesomeness explodes my brain.

Anyway, moving on, one of the things that was so attractive about this particular oneshot was that I extremely loved the dynamics between Neji and Tenten. Neji stands pretty dominant their, and has an air about him my inner fangirl likes labelling "sexy". Fist-catching and forehead meeting makes me smile.

Oh, and Ihave to add, the very last line is sounds really darned pretty. One of the best hooks for a summary, ever.

...And I stop here.
Blue-Eyed-Hime26 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Awwww that was too cute!
Lu-chan11 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Aww that was so cute _ that's why I love NejiTen...it's so innocent and sweet and I think you did a great job on showing it :D