Reviews for Waves
MGR chapter 17 . 4/30
loved the story! great job.
ForsakenZ chapter 17 . 3/19
First of all, I got to say that I loved the overall story, even more so the early chapters. It was refreshing to see those characters explored in such different ways!

Sasuke was very likable, which was a first for me. Ino's mother, too! Naruto was kinda weird but in an okay way, and so was Ino.
Sakura and the grandma, though? I guess Sakura is redeemable, at least. Grandma was a piece of !&%!.

The interaction between the characters waa superb. SasukeIno's mother would have made a great couple, though. Sad to see that one not make it to the fic LOL

I loved how there was no bashing in this fic and how almost every character was likable, even the final antagonist of sortsthe marriage guy.
Grandma is an exception of this, unfortunately.

The dialogue (specially the early ones) were the best part of this fic for me! They were so refreshing and filled me with a feeling I can't quite place, but is somewhere between warmth and fascination.

...

Now comes the bad part:

Unfortunately, the later chapters (from Grandma's house forward) did not "make it" for me. Although the characters remained consistent, the story itself felt quite different out of nowhere.

The whole memory jutsu did not bode well for me, eithereven more so when the grandma did not suffer anything at all because of it. Not even a reprimand (Ino's single line does not count, as it had no effect whatsoever).

And the marriage thing felt way too... weird somehow? I don't really understand why myself, since it was teased from the first chapter and all that.

In short, I didn't like the direction it took from grandma's house forward. Not terrible or anything, but left a sour taste in my mouth, as opposed to the greatness of the first half.

...

Anyways!

Regardless of all that, your story was awesome enough that it inspired me back into the fic writing game!

So thank you very much!
MASK3D-B4TT4LION chapter 1 . 1/23
Bullshit Ino love Naruto ! And not pervert thought !
WebSlinger12 chapter 12 . 1/4
I've read this a long time ago, but I've read it again today just for old times sake, and damn, it still hits as hard as the first. Naruto sobbing after seeing Sasuke and Ino just felt like a blow to your heart. It's just something really sad. Glad I found this story when I did. One of the best.
me chapter 17 . 5/28/2020
OK THAT WAS TOO GOOD like a movie i swear i hope there is a sequal where like ino gets bored of naruto or something.
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 4 . 8/31/2019
oh boii.. this is the kinda story that i've been searching for some time now, about Naruto/Ino i mean.. but this is just,.. maan!
AcidESP chapter 17 . 5/12/2019
personally I liked the story, especially the final touch, "same initial ascena", gave a good touch, I hope to read good stories like this, a greeting, see you, bye!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/25/2018
*groan* Really ? Naruto just had to see this scene between Ino and Sasuke ? You will be going with the over-used cliche of "everything is just a big misunderstanding" ? I was really hoping for more...
Almost good chapter 17 . 12/10/2018
Never once did I feel that any of these characters understood what love is. They're flat, selfish and wholly OC. I read all of this and even til the end could find little to redeem the characters. It's a sad and unfortunate commentary to say that Sauske was the most likable personage in this farce. ~JSM
BlackDragonShinigami chapter 17 . 10/12/2018
HAHAHAHAHA
Luciendar chapter 17 . 8/29/2018
I enjoyed how you tied things up. I was really confused about where you were going with Hana for a while. I guess a little infidelity made it spicy lol.
Luciendar chapter 10 . 8/29/2018
Her saying she still liked Sasuke sucked. I know you've written them ooc and all, but why would she lie? It served no purpose. It's a great story, i just can't understand that choice.
Dhrubowiz chapter 17 . 7/16/2018
It was good until the memory loss tbh. Ino's feelings were weird idk why. Felt like she was bipolar tbh...

Sakura felt like a scum of earth...

Good first few chapters, later on ble~
Samuel2072 chapter 5 . 7/12/2018
Ehh To much Sappy for me sorry
AngelFallenDemon chapter 17 . 7/11/2018
I really enjoyed the story. I'm sad it had to come to an end.