Reviews for Waves
tonytaker chapter 14 . 6/22/2018
I give this chapter 5/10 ... I have no words.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 14 . 6/21/2018
Ooh no! Darnit! C’mon Ino! You can’t give up that easily! Good chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/21/2018
Shhiiiit! More quickly make it a happy ending for ino and naruto pleeaase!
tonytaker chapter 13 . 6/19/2018
It being well done but I swear to God if Naruto and Ino don't get together soon I don't know what I'm going to do. It's like you take two steps forward to getting them together and then five steps back make up your f****** mind.
tonytaker chapter 9 . 6/18/2018
Wow you actually did it you got rid of Ino ever reading Naruto's love letters to her.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/14/2018
More!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 13 . 6/13/2018
Hmm...so the memories have returned eh? Fascinating. Wonder how things will go next chapter! Keep this up.
biginferno chapter 13 . 6/13/2018
Great chapter go get him ino quickly
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 12 . 6/10/2018
Ooh! Things are getting even more dramatic! I look forward to what may happen in future chapters!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 10 . 6/10/2018
This is a pretty decent story so far! A lot of emotion and drama. But I’m curious...when Jun asked Naruto if he could erase any moment in time and he replied about his love letters to Ino, did she erase that memory from the two of them?
Fictionlover87 chapter 12 . 6/4/2018
Sakura is so pathetic just don't like her
Guest chapter 12 . 6/4/2018
Damn the drama it wa so beautiful!
Dhrubowiz chapter 11 . 5/26/2018
This is the best NaruIno fanfic I ever read in this site... maybe after one other if not better.

Only complaint is how you handled Sakura. I don't see her hating Sasuke. that's just wrong... Also I don't see her whtever way you wrote her. I ship NaruSaku and u made her into a ... ble here.

Anyways! I hope Ino gets with him asap. or you can perhaps make him mad at her and let her chase him for a change :3 Please update now! NOW!
biginferno chapter 11 . 5/21/2018
Great chapter I hope this stays a naruino and ends as one
Guest chapter 11 . 5/21/2018
Okay now I get why ino was going all dejavu, Jun is a sneaky match maker sealing some memories for ino and naruto making them more honest about their feelings! Jun just make them go through what would have happened if ino hadn't discovered the letters, clever! And the reason Hana kissed naruto in the chapters before is because naruto is acting out all those her ideal character in her perverted books in her teen years! Somehow I see Hana competing with ino for naruto's attention but Jun curve stomped it to a halt! Ino feeling she might loose him is because she felt and in her subconscious remembers reading the letters that naruto was willing to step aside for ino to be happy hence why she felt she might loose him! Author I dip my hat to you for the excellent story!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »