Reviews for Waves
J jay chapter 11 . 5/21/2018
What about adding more spice to the festival like the Anbu chick that had ramen with naruto or that other chick that cause his suspension!
Spiralturtle6 chapter 10 . 5/11/2018
I'm loving this fanfic so far. Please continue D
honter11 chapter 1 . 5/7/2018
Friend, I take my hat off, this is a good chapter and I'm glad you continue although the characters are of Kishimoto, but in the personalities they are better in your story. In the series she showed us Ino as a superficial girl and obsessed with Sasuke but in Shippuden. no longer so much but they made it more beautiful, alive and strong the bad that Kishimoto did not put him in a serious battle to show his abilities as Ninja he only did it with Sakura and put Ino with Sai as a couple that for me was forced I would have liked it to be with Naruto because Kishimoto I would demonstrate that a girl like Ino can fall in love with a fool and a hollow head like Naruto and one more thing can put a continuation of the story - Flower of Ice - for read how Ino-Sakura-Hinata declares Naruto please friend.
biginferno chapter 9 . 5/7/2018
I hope this will stay a naruino i enjoy reading this
Guest chapter 9 . 5/7/2018
Whoohooo ok finally a chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/5/2017
great story I could relate to this almost the same way it happen to me well almost! another chapter please but get ino to finally be true to her feelings!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/24/2016
more plz awesome story
Tonegawa Rie chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
Make no sense fic.

Not flame, just critic.

I was referring to the 'Naruto have been in love with Ino' thing. Your explanation is vague at best. Worst NaruIno (Naru?) fic.

It seems being kissed is a common thing. Well, in this fic anyway. I was like 'WTFF' when I read the...nevermind.

Bye.
TheExilez chapter 8 . 2/27/2015
Fun fic, can't wait for updates!
Marvey4 chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
Can't help but feel sorry for Sakura being out of the loop and all. I hope she doesn't do anything stupid.
Shinobi111 chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
Thats an good enough plot, though the overly redeemed Sasuke is irritating. Really, really hard to imagine him like this :D:D
The story is well writen, some nice moments, the right pace of how things are developping, overall a story worth reading. I hope your next update will not take as long as your last. :)
Trainkrazy chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Good read thus far, looking forward to an update! :D
El Frijolero chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
God damn man just simply amazing 0_0 I'm really at a loss of words here or text I should say but just keep going Cuz my mind is to blown to say anything more.
MaddenMobileJesus chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
I'm glad the focus is back on naruto and ino, although the Hana sasuke bit was entertaining. Hope you update soon
MaddenMobileJesus chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
I'm a hit confused as to why inos mother hates sasuke that much, is it cuz she thinks Ino likes him?
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »