Reviews for Waves
King of the DamnD chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
What was the point of this chapter? Pretty much cut ino from the story all together.
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
sasuke was really ooc, but i liked ooc sasuke. personally i am working on one that likes icha icha
psp reader chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
wow, surprisingly good romance... more!
baschlives2005 chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
Excellent story! It's very rare to portray Sasuke other than a smug bastard and into a likeable person. I like the Sasuke in this story and now I don't ever want him to die! Love the hot kiss Naruto got from Ino's mom!
Blank chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Really great story. Hope you update soon can't wait till the next chapter!
Rixxell Stryfe chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Nice story. I'd like to see what happens next. Update soon.
Mystery chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I like this, hope you update this very soon.

-Mystery-
EmbersoftheNightChild chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
nice beginning...this story seems interesting i look forward to more
Red Waka chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Fantastic first chapter, it really drew me in. I await your second chapter.
MicHa3l.Ang3Lo chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Great story..hope you update soon
Chronokun233 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
You write the best naruxino fics can't wait for the next chapter.
justshelli chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Luv it! Super excited to read another one of your stories. I am working third shift at UPS and a nursing student so I need a nice story to take we away from reality for a bit. Never pictured Sauske this way, but I love the way it turned out.
Somebody chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Like the story update soon. :)
Dillinger910 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Really good and a very promising start!
Demonkid chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
its a cute story so far.

I am assuming this (grandmother) is the mother of her mother as you said her mom was from a merchant family. And the estate seems far to impractical for a ninja raised family.

Both males she mentions come from reputable clans in terms of power and influence. (Uzumaki sister clan to Senju and the assumed leaders of the Uzushiogakure- that and I assume their extremely potent chakra was partly to blame for their longevity and something which could be considered a kekkei-genkai or at least a pseudo.)Whilst the Uchiha has the notoriety of being amng the most dangerous clan in existence at one point.

(I find it ironic that the eddy village or its emblem which all high ranked ninja proudly wear as a memento is forgotten at the academies curriculum. One would assume, the Uzumaki Clan and its village by proxy would be well documented. Especially after their fall.)
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6