Reviews for What If
ratgirl chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
I love this, I have been reading your stories for years, admitting how long would make me feel old, but I am horrible at reviewing. Anyway I love this story and have read it multiple times.
It would be awesome if you could write a story like where Harry goes to Hogwarts paralyzed from the neck down, I don't think anyone has written one like that and I keep hoping that you will, it seems right up your alley.
Thanks for writing so many great stories
RainbowDuck chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Why isn't there more to this story? It's completely awesome. I love this story please update it I would really love to read more
mattcun chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
plz write more
Taylor1991 chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Loved it! Even if Harry doesn't get any better, he's got what he really wanted, to breathe on his own. Are you going to update the fic, or has it been abandoned?
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Intriguing first chappie. Carma's a bitch. Vernon got what he deserved. BTW like your ocs.

Will Harry be attending Hogwarts? If so then he won't be able to use his electric chair because of the magic and thus won't be able to navigate the school by himself. Hope that there's a magical alternative for him that allows for him to be able to have some independance.
Deltedmeaningnolongerinuse chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Hey...I know you said it'd be awhile before you can update...but once you do update...are you gonna get back to this story? I sure hope so. :)
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Way to go! I eagerly await more of this story!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
What an interesting idea for a story!
lmill123 chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Great story. Now is Petunia going to see if they can do anything for Dudley.
Evci chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Love the chapter, hope you update soon !
Shadow of Flame chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
You seem to be on the track to helping Harry heal, and Veronica, but what about Dudley? Could they help his sight?
AGildedCage chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
It's interesting you've chosen to rewrite the story initially set a non-magical world, now one where it's magical... hoping you continue.
Slytherin Studios chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
I love this story, can't wait for the next chapter.
Hope06 chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
wow loving this in this case magic has provided hope

keep up the great work
foxee-chik chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
keep goin! i like it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!