Reviews for H2o: Twist in a Tail
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE or at least give us 1 more chapter
amy-lee chapter 6 . 3/18
do more do more!
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 6 . 1/19
Please...? You know what I'm asking :)
Sunrise18 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Continue!
Starlightdreamer12 chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
I love this story, please update it! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ::D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D!
guest chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
Okay, um. Like the story's plot, it's interesting! I think you should make Denman force Lewis into the moonpool. Ya know, something about wanting to examine the male gender of merpeople species. Well, that's my sugestion. Please update!
dog1056 chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
Please please please UPDATE THIS STORY ASAP! It's like the best fanfic about H2O EVER!
chinaluv chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
More please!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
Please continue this is really mindblowing and I always want to know what happens next.I always checking for your update.I tottaly want to know what happens next in all of your H20 series.
annie chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
this is a great story u should send it to the producers of h2o but take out the language because no offense but the language is BAD!
anna chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
hey I think that ur a good writer and u should be an author some day
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
Would you please update.I really LOVE your are great at will write just like H2O thing is AWSOME.I really like fact i can't believe you even updated.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Why won't you are a really good writer.I think you just need keep many people love your don't want an empty please please please please please update.I am tottaly dying.I love your stories so much.
loveyourstories chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Please update!I love your stories.I appreciate H20 so much.I need you to update.
Ella chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
You need to write more!1 I AM DYING!