Reviews for Alice's Daughter
JezzaBELA chapter 15 . 11/19/2015
i love it
CharlieBoneFan chapter 21 . 2/5/2015
Tarrant and Alice are just the cutest most perfect couple ever. Tempest and Alaric are adorable too.
HeartLuvAnimeGirl chapter 20 . 1/28/2015
This book was amazing and I loved it. Stories like this inspired me to write my own on fanfiction. It's not finished or nearly as good as yours but I would be really happy if you could read it. Also you should totally do another chapter.
Melody Castledin chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
love it!
aiden-san chapter 20 . 8/11/2013
omg yes u should continue
Guest chapter 20 . 7/31/2012
you should make a second bonus chapter
Likasi chapter 21 . 7/22/2012
Your fics are awesome! I really love it!
ministop chapter 20 . 4/21/2012
Okay, I am very happy to read a refreshing story. Boom, I didn't remember if I had already reviewed this story. Anyway, honestly I love stories like this one - their children saving them or their children experiencing greatest love story.

*hands-down* I've read this story many times and it seems that I can't get enough of it.
sophiafreak7797 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
very good story.
Mikado X Goddess chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
BRILL!

~Mikado x
Mutinous Pirate chapter 20 . 6/13/2011
I LOVE YOU! *glomps* I can't believe you mentioned me! *tears well up in eyes dramatically* I loved the story (of course!) and I still want what I requested *smiles* I loved the story, you are a talented writer. Very creative and spontaneous. I have ALWAYS been hooked with these two stories (not to mention the movie and cartoon itself). I hope my vote counts for the A/H chappies. My heart beat wouldn't let me hear straight through the story XD. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Mutinous Pirate chapter 14 . 6/13/2011
I love this so much! It's 4 a.m. and I have to go but I am happy to tell you that I will continue my imaginary adventure in your story tomorrow. Fantastic story!
Feathersblue17 chapter 21 . 6/8/2011
Sooooooo good! Sequel!
SwiftlyTaylor chapter 21 . 5/30/2011
That was amazing! I loooooved this story! I am so upset that its over, but it happens :) i read Alice's Return and Alice's Daughter all of today and I finished it!

MY FAVORITE STORY EVEER! keep up the amazing work!3
The-Lone-Star's-Southern-Belle chapter 21 . 4/11/2011
this pairing is as hot as ever, great addition to the story. I hope you add a new bonus chapter soon. would love to read more on alice and tarrant.