Reviews for Unheard Music
Swarm012 chapter 14 . 2/3
yay progress! thank you for updating, i remember reading this a long time ago and am glad it has been updated. awww, their first kiss and snog i suppose.

hope you will update again soon!
Big Fan chapter 10 . 1/25
This story is truly amazing, update soon.
PotterRulez chapter 6 . 1/24
Another, great chapter. Just wonder if you plan to add some translations to understand what she saying in French.
Lol this chapter was hilarious. To think she was actual cursing that owl out.
PotterRulez chapter 3 . 1/24
Wow, would have that the headmaster could be a matchmaker.
FleurLover chapter 2 . 1/24
Loving the interaction between these two. Great job author.
Very interesting, looking forward to where this goes.
JMOBrien chapter 14 . 1/24
Enjoying the story. :-)
Tiffany Chang chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
Please update soon!
tuxjim chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
I know you haven't finished with these two yet, so I won't beg for continuation, merely ask...PLEASEWRITEMORE!

Seriously, this is SO well-planned and written... I actually can't tell (except from the A/N at the chapter starts) when you "got" a beta reader. I know there's going to be more scenes with Fleur and Hermione both in class and outside, as well as her giving Harry the story, as well as the possibility of Ron finding out about it and acting like a right proper git. But, then again, that's Ron... Oblivious to most things around him except that they actually manage to penetrate the "fog" of self-centerdness that he seems to walk around in. Yes, I've added it to both "favorite"-s and "follow"-s, and with a right-proper happy ending, you may just see the the"inside" of my favorite authors list.

No matter how many or few, please add the "ending" chapters when you (and your beta) are satisfied with them.

Take care and be well. Ja ne for now.

"Tux"
NommyNom chapter 14 . 11/19/2013
I really like this story, it has a cuteness to it :)
Lil chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
don't make us wait this time I LOVE YOUR FIC!
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
Great chapter. Can't wait for more
monkgirl chapter 14 . 11/13/2013
Welcome back! I'm really glad you didn't abandon this story.
I love this story. Of course, I had to re-read it to remember most of it, but it was worth it! Great chapter. It almost makes up for the delay, almost ;)
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to more!
Artemis Noir chapter 14 . 11/13/2013
Awesome update! I appreciate that a kiss doesn't equal sex. I mean, I would like them to eventually go there, but I like the pace they are taking with one another. I look forward to more!