Reviews for ChamPaggNee
Kaylee Tam chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Awwwwww. :3 I love drunk!Megamind.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Lawlz drunk Megamind. XD
angel raziella chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Awww, quite good _ Are you going to post another chapter? Please do _
Lapis of Lazuli chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This! Oh, THIS! It was just too fantastic! Please forgive the overused refrence, but it really was simply amazing. The characterizations were spot on. Drunk Bernard!Megamind has got to be one of the most adorkable things ever. I for one would certainly not complain if you were to continue this. *hint hint* *wink wink* *nudge nudge* ;D

Thanks for the lovely contribution to one of my favorite fandoms.
Whimstories chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
WOOOOWW! I absolutely adore this.3 You captured MM's character so well :D (okay, maybe, barely, bacteria sized, over the top before he was drunk. I could be wrong ;) but overall the greatest rendition of him. I enjoyed every bit of dialogue as if I were talking to him in person. *Sigh* that would be a dream come true x3
The Storm Dragon chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I am surprised he didn't blow his cover, seeing how drunk he was. Anyway great fic. :D
chinocoop81 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I absolutely loved this. That was hilarious and the ending was really sweet. Good job.
dfsoijdfo chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
LOL this was hilariously well-done, and it's just practically screaming a continuation :D
WhyTheHellAreYouHere chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
XD After reading this, I'm kind of glad his disguise was blown...LOL!
Misc25 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Lol, great dialogue! And I loved the science jargon! I could so imagine him telling a story like that! ("this one time, this one time" LOL)
Dogeatdog chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Fantastic idea, which you've turned into an even better story.

The dialogue is perfect, even the mispronunciations were done well (sometimes people go overboard with it).

A top story, and I do believe there is some hope for a continuation, maybe?

After all, the worst part of getting drunk is the hangover the next morning.
Emmalyn chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Haha, cute story! I have to say, though, that part of my glee at reading this story stemmed from the realization that someone else used the word "ichthyoid" in a sentence, thereby proving that I did not make it up. Another word to add to the Scrabble dictionary! ;)

Anyway, I'd love to see more short MM fics from you, your pacing is great and they really do read like scenes from the movie. :D
Creature of the Grid chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
that was amazing XD! he was such a funny drunk, somehow he kinda reminds me of sheldon (from the big bang theory) lol
Aelibia chapter 1 . 1/18/2011