Reviews for Times Did and One Did Not
Zarz chapter 6 . 1/4
These are a lot of fun! The crying and dancing were so bittersweet, and Ariel is just fun. I'm a little sorry we haven't gotten to see Gawain and Terence yet, but it's also been interesting getting to see some of the other characters from the stories that I don't remember as well. Keep up the amazing work - you write really well!
FredNeverDied chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
Haha! I laughed out loud when Lynet admitted to trying to turn an unfriendly knave into a tree. Classic.
And Gawain getting sick. I was waiting for Terence to come in and start berating him getting himself sick. And I laughed again at Gary starting to pitch another fit ove her sense of direction. :)
FredNeverDied chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Oh Arthur... My heart was breaking with him the whole time that was going on. Thanks a lot for recalling old wounds! :P you're very Effective with your writing-that was very good!
oceanlover4evr chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
D'aww... this was so sweet!
I mean, I don't even know what to say, it feels all so inadequate. Though I can't help but b e slightly amused at your writing plight (Really curious to see who you written up for Ten)
Ariel really is too cute, and it's a nice change of pace from the rather angsty-er characters you've written previously.
Eavis chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Awww! This was so sweet. To be honest, Ariel never really intrigued me that much (The Crone was one of my least favourite of the series) but you made me like her, here, especially the bit about the logician, not maths teacher. :) Of course, having been surrounded by the Fey court all her life, she would have picked up more than a few things!
ww chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
This was a lovely series! You did a wonderful job with the format, with the "did not" section informing the rest and shedding new light on it. My favorite section was the one on Gaheris. It's such a happy, angst free relationship, and his wife is loads and loads of fun.
DawnFire and Silver Huntress chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Well done. Really, really well done. You've made me cry, laugh, and smile, in much the same way as the actual books do, and you've kept everyone wonderfully in character throughout each scene. Thank you so much.

DawnFire
Hornet394 chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Although I haven't read the last 2 books

I still understand

update soon!
Austra chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
Very nice. I like it.
Nine Days a Queen chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Oh, I can't believe its taken me this long to read you stories! These are all lovely little expansions on the character that fit very well with the emotion of cannon. The angst of this chapter especially pulled at my heart-strings. Keep writing, dear!
Kitty O chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
I loved that quote :) Gawain's so awesome!

Yeah, I was SO VERY MAD when Alexander went and died on her. I mean really, Gerald Morris? Was that necessary? Argh.

I loved tgis chapter. Very emotional. The last two choked me up.
Elfpen chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this! I've loved these books for a long time, but just now found fanfiction for them after re-reading them recently. Your writing style is refreshingly skillful and easy to read - full of subatance but not smothering in excess. You portray the characters well, with a form of speech that fits the books well. I really, really hope you continue writing Squire's Tales fanfic, and specifically, I hope you update this story soon. If I may suggest, I would love to read about Terence, Gawain, or Ganscotter. Those guys are my favorite.

Hope to see more from you soon,

-Elfpen
Shout in a Whisper chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Hello :).

So, I just wanted to say, I love these so far. I love your writing style! And you write all the characters so well!

I especially liked the most recent chapter :). Gaheris is my favourite character. The part with him and Gawain was especially adorable and I loved the part where Lynet said she was pregnant. And then the last part, with them getting lost in the woods, that was amazing.

And I loved the chapter for Dinadan, especially. It was so sad and happy at the same time and it made me want to cry.

Okay, I'll stop ranting now :).

Update soon!

-Shout in a Whisper
Aria657 chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
I loved it, it was so sweet! The last one was hilarious though, great job! Update soon please!
Eavis chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
Oh, splendid! You do have /such/ a way with words. I love Gaheris.