Reviews for Guardian
Dylanphantom chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
awesome
I-AM-THE-LOVE-MONKEY chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
i hope u up date soon i like this
ShadowedFang chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Seraphim?
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Please tell me you are going to update this one day? And if not then is this story up for adoption? Because you or me, someone is continuing this amazing and wonderful story. Preferably soon. Also, if you don't answer this by July 4th, I shall take that as permission to re-do this myself!

Of course I would credit you back and link it, and if you do find the story after said time and want it removed off the site, I would be glad to do so. I just don't want such a good story to go un-told is all.

Cheers!
Ulimo chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
I know it has been over a year since this fic has been updated, but Please continue, this is a great story and I would love to read more of it. Please!¡!¡!¡

Ulimo
Nightshade1712 chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
Its been over a year please finsh the book.
vampirekitty578 chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
Please continue soon! :)
supaherolena02 chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
simply perrrfect!

plz continue your fic w
Feathersprite305 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I read this on deviantart, and I am quite interested in it!
a fan chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
I keep re-reading this story! IT'S JUST SO AWESOME! There aren't enough fanfics out there that feature Clockwork. And this is BY FAR my favorite!

I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter! :)
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
this story's awesome! I hope you update soon!
1337kitsune chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
What I think? Haven't I established that this is a freaking epic story? If not, than I say it now! IT'S. FREAKING! EPIC! Okay, now that that is off my chest, one more thing, UPDATE! Think, BEWARE! when you read that ha ha!

Oh dear, I heard Freakshow's laugh when I did that ha ha... How odd, anyways, awesome chapter. Sad there's not a next one though, UPDATE ALREADY! IT'S BEEN 26 OR SO DAYS! YOU ARE KILLING MEE AND EVERYONE ELSSEEE!

*ahem* Loved how CW favored Phantom and Jazz over Sam and Tuck, I just find it funny. Hm, Jazz is always gonna stand by Danny I think, you don't think so? Tis true! Every fanfic I read shows how Jazz always helps her little brother and never betrays him!

Well, Checkmate kinda defys that rule but... Meh, it doesn't really apply to normal circumstances I suppose... Right. Well. Guess I'll end this longish review... I really did love this chapter though. Also, 20 year old CW, freaking awesome dude! I love him, funny how PHantom loves him too ha ha!

I can't wait to see what happens next! First fic where I don't mind Danny having wings! *gasp* NOw that is shocking! I usually hate it and stop reading the fic right away, but this one was just so good... And it had CW and Clockwise in it, how could I say no to that! Wocky's OCs are some of the best!

Okay, enough rambling. Just... Please try to update soon! You're killing me. You know... I think I like this so much because it reminds me of my Fic, King of the Ghost Zone. Like how Danny becomes Guardian of the Ghost Zone in yours, in mine he... Well, I think you get it by now...

Shameless advertising? You bet! Also, I think this story is telling me something... Since the title is so similar and I went this story updated so badly, I think that the Lord is telling me to update my own Ghost Zone story... Ugh, now I know how authors feel when there are no more updates...

Drat, rambling again. Okay, just wanted to fnish with this : If you don't upadate by the midnight of 28th, I'm gonna spam your dA, email, and FF accounts... Just saying...
1337kitsune chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
FREAKIN EPIC DUDE! God that's awesome... I mean... Epic! Just, whoa! I'm speechless! Clockword being able to change his staff into a sword, and freaking the Observants out, just freaking epic man... And Danny's new powers, freaking awesome. I use that word alot huh.. Oh well.

Man, Clockword is so awesome! I love how he cares so much for Phantom. Ah, Clocky is hurt! Also, true form hawt Love it man! Oh, I call everyone man and dude, I think I was corrupted by my brother at a young age when he was learning how to skateboard... How unfair is that? I get out of the habit and than I'm thrown back in at the most random of times...

Anyways, few spelling errors. Shorter sentences, less commas. Other than that and some more description needed at times, it's very good. Your battle scenes are a little confusing, I'd suggest you work on those in the near future. Try reading books about fighting, I find that helps a lot ha ha!

Also, one last thing... NOOO! ONE MORE CHAPTER TILL THERE'S NO MORE RECENTNESS! CURSE YOU GHOST OF CLIFFHANGERS!
1337kitsune chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
You are indeed the god of cliffhangers! NO... You are the GHOST OF CLIFFHANGERS! Hey, why not, there IS a Box Ghost after all... And a Ghost Writer, so why not one of Cliffhangers? It could work!

God I love this chapter, new suit epic! Sigh, two more chapters till I run out of reading material, you had better be working on updating this! It's so epic! Loved how CW sent Wulf by the way, I was shocked until Wulf told Danny to run.

And here I thought Wulf had gone crazy with rabies for a second ha ha! I'm so weird... ONWARDS TO CHAPTER FIVE! NOO DANNY! DON'T BE POISIONED!
1337kitsune chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
Oh god... I'm hooked. If you don't finish this I am going to kill you and spam your inbox on dA and FF... God, this is so freaking epic. ON another note...

CLOCKWISE! WOO! I remember that onion incident... I loved it, isn't Wocky awesome? You gotta love her and her epic OCs. ALso, I love you for putting GW in here, he's one of my favs ha ha!

The thing about CW being Phantom's father, freaking epic... I love you so much... Please, don't give up on this story... Ever. It's too epic to not go on!