Reviews for Of Kings and Champions
DJSoulFire15 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
please do the next chapter
MissIndifferent chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
make ash visit paul and challange him again then start to catchup and then it goes into a cliche lovey dovey moment like paul says 'the trainers havent put up half the challange you do i kinda miss it.' ash blushes and says something cutesy and yaoi fan are pleased. if you use my idea message me on quizilla. cause i thought this was cute. i like the way pauls all angry but shy.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
im only ana anonymous reader but i also write my own fanfictions. i think you should make the challenger ash or maybe one of ashs friends trying to find paul. if you make it ash it can be a defient stand about the promise you mentioned earlier in the story and if you pic one of his friends then you can do something about ash being depressed or in trouble or even getting to high places. i think it'll be cute if you want more im MisstressPoison at deviantart. kay kay bye.
Generic Npc Soldier chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Oh my goodness! This has so much potential and I adored the dialogue between Paul and Reggie. Its hilarious and I think your characterization of Paul was perfect.

I hope you'll be able to figure out which direction you want to take with this story. Its such a great start.
purpleykitty chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This story is interesting so far. I think Paul would act exactly the way he is. :)
Vulpixi Misa chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
8D I really like this! Paul is just so full of... (I want to say UST but I don't that would really match the situation, hah.) Please continue!
Cased In Darkness chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I think you've gotten off to a great start. Please update soon