Reviews for The Fated Omiai
insomniac1970 chapter 16 . 3/11/2014
I like the alternative telling of this story because I always like Konoka better than Asuna. I have never liked Akamatsu's tsunderes (Asuna, NARU, etc.) because they are so over-the-top mean and punch first and ask questions later, if at all. I know that Asuna softens A LOT more than Naru ever does later in the story, but this angle really works. I see very few grammar issues, and your writing moves well. The only problem that I have is that want to read more. I write too, so I know that life can be complicated and the Muse can be a fickle wench, but I hope that you can pick this up again at some point. Thanks for your hard work. Peace!
korrd chapter 16 . 3/7/2014
This is really food. Probably the best Negi/Konoka fic I've ever seen. Hope to see more soon.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 16 . 9/17/2013
Truley a great story!
ItsComplicatedOkay chapter 16 . 11/17/2012
...Is this on a hiatus? It would be a shame, if that were the case.
Bronyhood of Steel chapter 16 . 8/6/2012
i love this story so espeial that negi and konoka are engaged
Ryvius chapter 16 . 4/12/2012
Nice update.

Definitly interested to see how you handle the Evangeline Arc.

Good work! Keep it up!
HotelKatz chapter 16 . 4/10/2012
So is Evangeline going to enslave Konoka or is Evangeline going to enslave Setsuna and have Setsuna act out her desires with Konoka?
zecross chapter 15 . 1/30/2012
as good as always.. update soon
bubbajack chapter 15 . 1/9/2012
So now we enter dear Evangaline. This is gonna be good!
bubbajack chapter 14 . 1/9/2012
Well there is no way it could be a harem fic now...Right? Nice comedy filled chapter I loved it.
bubbajack chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
Chamo is hilarious in this chap an is it me or is Asuna coming off as a bitch? Cause I think she is...
bubbajack chapter 12 . 1/9/2012
Asuna is begining to scare me...Will Negi LIVE long enough to get the guts to ask Konoka out if she keeps hitting him like that?
bubbajack chapter 11 . 1/9/2012
Negi is gonna be in deep shiznit when Asuna wakes up an sees them like that! LOL! Great chap.
bubbajack chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
Nice chapter! I could almost swear this is gonna be a hatem fic though.
bubbajack chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
Thoes girls sure are lucky Negi IS a gentleman and NOT a pervert! Nice bit of...fluff? yeah let's go with that nice bit of fluff in this chapter an good job with the whole thing so far!