Reviews for Vacation For Two: Mountain Thrills
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I've been reading these vacation stories of yours and I have to say that I'm really enjoying them. Link and Zelda deserve time to have fun with all the responsibilities that they have.

Also the OOC-ness of the Troublesome Trio is very nice touch. I find that they really add humor to the stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I am buk lau
Ashlee S chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Jiminy Christmas! Alfonzo, Russell, and Teacher make me crack up!
Also, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ZELINK FOR THE WIN!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I'm sorry, but I didn't read this until Kid Icarus: Uprising was out, so that was all I could think of when you talked about hot springs.(In a good way, of course.)

I also like how you show the troublesome trio as being way less mature than in the games. Keep posting!
5th Dimension chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
'Royal Boyfriend?' Hee hee hee hee hee...

That's just awesome.
Jetzul chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This should NOT be placed in Friendship/Romance. It should be Humor/Romance. I love it how the three men go off the raid the hideout. Lol.

This was definitely worth my time.
Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Another cute fic. )

~Amethyst 269~
Linkblade1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I love these one-shots of yours. The budding relationship between Link and Zelda is very well done and the 'Troublesome Trio' certainly do the job of comic relief well. I really hope you make that 4th one you mentioned in you A/N.
Miss Scarlett Leigh chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
You have a very neat, fluid writing style. Your stories are a joy to read. Keep writing :)
X-Ataraxia-X chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
AWESOME! I'm so glad you wrote another one! i saw on your profile about the third one in the vacation series, and got really ecxited! You're an awesome writer!
Teengamer chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I was waiting for the day when you would post the next installment! :D I don't recall whether it was my suggestion or your idea to do a hiking/rock spring fic, but either way I appreciate the fact that you implemented it. :)

Some of the diologue/banter between Zelda and Link could have been a little better executed, but that's just my opinion. It's cheesy fluff, for crying out loud! I really shouldn't be criticizing you on that. ;)

And while I still stand by what I said before on the Three, it looks as though you've already addressed that, so at least you're having fun writing it.

The kissing (again, just my opinion) felt a little bit hollow. I think they'd sound and feel better if the moments in which they occur were more romantic. I know that sounds kind of weird, sorry. :P

All my minor gripes aside, this is definitely a worthwhile fanfiction. I couldn't find a single grammatical error (save some slight repetition) and the descriptions were very well written. Overall, I think it was a bit short, but in this case it's quality over quantity. Good job! I'm really looking forward to your next installment.

-TG
Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
These stories are getting better and better. Keep up the good work.

Looking forward to Part 4.
FacelessShadows chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
LOL, these are funny! I like them a lot. Keep writing them! For the sake of the people you entertain!