Reviews for Fourth Time's The Charm
t chapter 1 . 2/9
love love this - it's such an extraordinary couple and i wish there were more like this out here. And you made Severus especialy really belivable in his character :)
happyending chapter 1 . 2/1
good story
aya chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
beautiful... your stories make me love this pair.. thank you
I'm home chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
It was on a whim that I even looked up fanfics relating to this pairing and I'm so glad I did! What a well written, interesting story! I think it worked out so nicely and it feels as if it has come full circle. Such a nice job you did here.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
It was never just for the sex; that was just a lie both of them told each other. But it worked to bring them together after the war, too.

And may the short, insane moment when thinking love might be possible expand out into a lifetime.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Wow. This was a really unique piece. I've never thought of this pairing before but I think you did a great job writing this. Keep up the great work!
GreenGirl111 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
so nice, and it fits right in
IanPhilippe chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Beautiful. I adore the minimalistic atmosphere of this fanfic, leaving so much unsaid and yet expressed clearly. The waiting, watching, longing... you've managed to make it all come alive. And the scene where Percy caresses Severus' hair was so intimate... interesting how the sex really seemed just like sex, and with all the rest of those little things it changed into so much more. And I love how they both thought and felt more than talked. That, unfortunately, doesn't happen much in fanfics.

Great job there, thanks for sharing.
Lady of the frozen black flame chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I usually don't ship this pairing but your story was soooooo amazing, Truly inspired!
SyrupylikeBreakfastinMontag chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Awwww! How cute! I love this couple, and you did a good job with them :)
IndigoInsane chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I liked this very much, especially their third encounter. Thank you so much for writing this and brightening my day.
Magesa chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
A very odd pairing, to be sure, but you really made it work. Thanks for the story.
gngrlvr1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I know I reviewed on lj but when I saw this here I just had to read it again and let you know how much I really loved it. Your writing is amazing.
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This was truly lovely. I am adding it to my favorites right now.