Reviews for HTTYD The Engineer
Well, I don't know what exactly brought about this update to your story, but I find it pretty interesting. I hope there is a continuation. I am enjoying your version of the movie, especially having a competently fighting Hiccup and his interactions with Astrid. Thank you for sharing it with us.
mc arno chapter 10 . 2/12
Super fanfiction j'ai hâte de lire la suite sur ceux je te dis à la prochaine!
Luke Dragneel chapter 10 . 2/12
I agree with you on the change in how Hiccup takes down the mountain as the original one sounds more like what Hiccup would order on the fly where he didn't have time and the risks were already high. This way makes it sound more like something Hiccup would do to minimize potential casualties to his allies while maximizing damage to the Green Death.

I also think that the mountain shouldn't kill it. Badly wound or weaken it considerably? Hell yeah. But killing it off that way just seems anti-climatic.

Anyways, I need to go back and reread the story again to make sure I am remembering evens right as there are three awesome Hiccup stories that I tend to get mixed up on(Hiccup the Silent, Engineer Hiccup, and Pressure Point Hiccup). Hell, HTTYD is one of my favorite(can't be cause of the dragons, no surrie) fiction play grounds. There was even this modern day variant where Hiccup was a chiropractor and Astrid a lacrosse player.

While I can't say I am much of a fan for the book series, I have every movie they published so far including the TV series they did.
Tsamoka chapter 9 . 8/10/2015
Hiccup, the Tony Stark of Berk, huh? Interesting...I like it!
silentstrixe chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
I'm really liking this one. Good characterizations that I can see, and some interesting plot twists brought about by the psychic bond between Hiccup and Toothless.

Hope to see more of this if you continue it.
The dragon1010 chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
Cant wait to read more THE DRAGON1010
Zachary chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
The boy twin is tuffnut and the girl Is ruffnut. I like this besides for that error so update soon.
Zachary chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
I like this so please update
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
It's nadder not natter!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
Thank you for the update. This is a really good story, and I like your spin on the movie, much more interesting. Keep it coming, looking forward to the next update!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
I've never seen anyone portray Hiccup as arrogant; it's almost like you stuck another 'Astrid' in as half of his personality. Still, I like the change from the norm; usually if people portray him OOC, it's by making him a sniveling coward. Nice to see someone take it the other direction.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Just started reading this, and I have to say, the typo 'boa launchers' and its corresponding mental image in a dragon raid made me lol.
The Fox Paradox 9 chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
I really love this story and I can't wait for you to continue! Keep up the amazing work and stay awesome!
Unknown4804 chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
Looks to me like your writing muscles don't need as much warming up as you thought. This is a really good chapter, even if it's a little short.
Reishin Amara chapter 8 . 12/28/2013