Reviews for HTTYD The Engineer
silentstrixe chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
I'm really liking this one. Good characterizations that I can see, and some interesting plot twists brought about by the psychic bond between Hiccup and Toothless.

Hope to see more of this if you continue it.
The dragon1010 chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
Cant wait to read more THE DRAGON1010
Zachary chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
The boy twin is tuffnut and the girl Is ruffnut. I like this besides for that error so update soon.
Zachary chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
I like this so please update
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
It's nadder not natter!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
Thank you for the update. This is a really good story, and I like your spin on the movie, much more interesting. Keep it coming, looking forward to the next update!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
I've never seen anyone portray Hiccup as arrogant; it's almost like you stuck another 'Astrid' in as half of his personality. Still, I like the change from the norm; usually if people portray him OOC, it's by making him a sniveling coward. Nice to see someone take it the other direction.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Just started reading this, and I have to say, the typo 'boa launchers' and its corresponding mental image in a dragon raid made me lol.
The Fox Paradox 9 chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
I really love this story and I can't wait for you to continue! Keep up the amazing work and stay awesome!
Unknown4804 chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
Looks to me like your writing muscles don't need as much warming up as you thought. This is a really good chapter, even if it's a little short.
Reishin Amara chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
dis be epic mon.
TheNiemand chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
Welcome Back.
Snorlax Motive chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
its naDDer not natter
Luke Dragneel chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
Yes! You are back! So I am guessing that means you have either restored your original plot line back or you made a new one so as to continue your stories. Ok back to reviewing the chapter: Nice touch with the multiple test runs instead of an all instinct move like the original movie did, it actually makes more sense this way. As for the need to close his eyes, why not try to make goggles so as to remove that barrier? But with Hiccup there would be nothing simple about said goggles in the first place. I like how you had Hiccup and Astrid meet up in the forest without Astrid being instantly suspicious of what Hiccup was doing and able to turn it into a natural turn of evens instead of those force pairings that throw the meaning of love to the four winds. This way Astrid both gets a better look at who Hiccup is and see how comfortable he is to be around as compared to the rest, though I think you are bashing them pretty hard. At least with Fishlegs, as he is better at reporting statistics so as to better help others come up with ways to defeat dragons. One of the reasons Fishlegs is the second person to help make the BOOK.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/14/2013