Reviews for Final Sacrifice
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
This was a really good AU story. Very well written and chilling. It really makes you wonder if John would have killed Sam especially with what he said to Dean just before he died on the show. I truly expected Dean to kill John in this, and if you ever decided to write a follow up or continuation, I'd read it! Just one thing has me confused, shouldn't this have been a tag to Salvation not Dead Man's Blood? I don't remember Sam having a vision in that episode around John, but he did in Salvation about baby Rosie.
Frakking Toasters chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
More awesomeness. Love. xo
keleth70 chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Taco Satchel Thief chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Wow. Serious emotion overload. I think I was shaking as I read the very first part. You know, where Dean discovered Sam was dead. This story is awesome. I agree that John probably would have ended up doing something like this, although I think he probably would have expressed a little more regret over having to kill Sammy. I would have loved to know what Bobby said when Dean told him everything. Amazing.
becca-baby chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
(sarcastic) thanks thanks alot! now i have tear stains all over me and my parents will see and ask whats wrong then find out that this is the stuff i like to read and ban it from me because of the way i act! so really, thanks alot!
becca-baby
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Damn good story. I wish you would write another one to this one. I would love to see Dean kick his father's a$$. Is there any chance you could write a second story to this? I would love to see how it would turn out.
ccase13 chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
I would be surprised that Dean did not kill his father if John had killed Sam but at least in this AU, John killed the demon and left Dean and Sam with years to beat the deal.
T.L. Arens chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Short, but nicely done! Interesting that the crossroads demon gave Dean 10 years rather than the one, since Dean is the one who jump-started the apocalypse. LOVED how Dean carried Sam and put him to bed. *sigh* love those moments ;)

So sorry... I seem to have a habit of feeding your muse. *picks up another cocolate chip cookie* here, muse! Here you go! Don't tell Tammy, though, okay? She's a busy girl! ;) And don't nag her about the idea of Soulless Sam hunting Dean! SSShhhhh!
casammy chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
I have returned to read this fic and agree that john yes knew everything on the YED and on the plans for sammy as " the child king " but I can put the hand in the fire that john would not kill sammy for whom, as dean, sammy was his baby and it loves it very much and it was so much his longing for it protecting that it did not want that it was to studying far where it could not protect it and in spite of being annoyed was going to stanford to verify that sammy was to except, which demonstrates that john always has been worried by sammy, I think that john was so a son of a bitch who said to dean that it was going to have to kill sammy if it could not save it in order that dean was straining in protecting and saving sammy for whom john knew very well that dean was going to do what will be for saving sammy
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Poor Sam, poor Dean, bastard John... that pretty much covers it
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Very unique, well done! :)
kirallie chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Poor Sam! So he was having nightmares about what happened? Did Sam try to fight back when John killed him? How horrible for your own Dad to kill you. Go Dean!
SamDeanLove chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Ahh.. More.. More Please hurry up!
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
This is really gut-wrenching and frightening to think that the boys will always have to look over their shoulders for John. He's such a formidable hunter, I can't imagine it would be easy. Nice twist on the episode.
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Ya know, I think we all tend to wonder if John would have actually went that far and killed his own son in attempt to keep Sam from going darkside. I would hope that love for his son would stop him, but who knows...