Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
bitterbeauty813 chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
I love the story so far! I cant wait to see what happens next!
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
ooh cute start~ I like how Sora is characterized as friendly and hyper in the beginning, tough I find it a little too, I dunno, cliche? for Roxy to immediately like Axel at the very beginning...but oh well. XD
Yin-san chapter 17 . 1/10/2012
OMG! I haven't finished reading this chapter but I had to send a review now!

The part where its all like "It's been such a long time..." I totally read that in Glados' voice unintentionally...but it made that funny...I then had to go and reread the section as I wasn't quite sure how the bleeding started and what not...yeah
Zephyr26 chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
I just have one thing to say... I KNEW IT! I knew he had schizophrenia! There were so many signs and I was so proud of myself for figuring it out! :)

Honestly, you've done an amazing job with this story and I love it! I'm kind of sad that you made poor Roxas schizophrenic but it is an amazing plot twist, although I was kind of hoping to see Axel beat up the man :P

Please update soon and if you can, I would really love some feedback on my writing since I'm new.
MidnightSchemer13 chapter 17 . 11/22/2011
Heyy! :D

...I'm really sorry for how incredibly, inexcusably, atrociously, stunningly, and thoughtlessly late this review is. The notification got buried in my mail! (I was wondering why there weren't any updates!) ;

Yes, you and your clever subconscious. I'm glad it's so named, though; makes it quite ingenious.

I'm a little sad that Roxas had to skive off Axel's date, because that would have been really cute, but I understand that it's all a part of the story. I do wonder, though, why exactly his... antagonistic dark-sided imagination decided to reemerge from his mind to torment him. Were the pills just taken late?

But the cut... Oh, the cut! It was brilliant, and poor, poor Axel's reaction was quite in character (in regards to your story), in my opinion.

Those pancakes sound delicious; I doubt Kairi did them justice, eating them so fast!

Ooh. Olette sounds cruel. So, so devious. And I find that she's a bit too knowing and nosy for her own good.

I like, though, how you've made Seifer Hayner's brother. If they fight, it has real ground for it, and would make sense. (And I think it's hilarious how Olette has to share a room, but Seifer doesn't. It sounds like he'd do that!)

I didn't mind the rambling, and I thought it was a great chapter (except, you know, I'm a bit put out that Axel didn't get his date~), and well written. I'm curious as to why (like I've said before) the Antagonist came back up, and I'm a bit apprehensive of Olette's actions.

I'm hoping my previous hypothesis was correct! But we'll just have to wait and see...

Awesome update, all in all. Thank you; great job!
cherry chapter 17 . 11/11/2011
FT I LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH!
CoconutMigration chapter 17 . 10/26/2011
This is awesome. It made my eyes orgasm with awesome-ness. Iike how you made Axel have a sweet, sensitive, embarrassed side. You do a good job of keeping the characters in-character. And thanks for writing this! Good fanfictionme happy:3 Please update soon, I'll be waiting!
Cathey chapter 17 . 10/25/2011
love the chapter :)

i hope hayner is not going to flip out if he finds out about roxas beeing gay and together with axel D:

olette knew only with one sight, woman's intuition *grin*

moooore :D and get well soon ;)
Nutty.Chameleon chapter 17 . 10/25/2011
Update! D: This was so amazing, freakishly awesome o.o

I don't believe Mr. Imaginary is back! :3 Even if just for a little bit.. And Hayner.. Olette is so smart! x3 Well, we girls do notice things like this pretty damn easy... don't we? It's because we're amazing! Mwahahaha!

I really want to see what happens next. How they they react to Roxas's condition? Will he ever tell them that he and Axel are an item? Will Hayner still accept Roxas as his friend? Why am I asking so many questions in an imaginary obnoxious voice? Stay tuned 'til the next chapter! XD
miskris95 chapter 17 . 10/24/2011
omg that was EXCITING! cant wait to read more! PLLEEEEAAAASSSEEE update again soon!
The Otaku You Fools chapter 17 . 10/24/2011
AAWWWEEESSSOMMME CHAPTER! I FIGURED HAYNER WOULD REACT...BLEH-ISH. AND OH, ROXAS, WOMEN HAVE THIS INTUITION IN THEM THAT JUST ALERTS THEM. SO REALLY, YES, CAN YOU BE SUPRISED SHE KNEW. LOLOLOL I LOVE THE "evil glint in her eyes" part. EHEHEHEH AHAHAHA-HACKCOUGHSPLUTTER- (Sorry im recovering from being sick too. :() ANYWAYS I NEED YOU TO UPDATE SOON, KAY? LIKE...SOON SOON. IM COUNTIN ON YOU!
x-Trisana-Skystorm-x chapter 17 . 10/24/2011
Are you aware that you left the last sentence of the story unfinished? An interesting what? Day? It's day right? Good chapter though.
LanadelBeyoncePuncher chapter 17 . 10/24/2011
Creepy? Yes. A bad chapter? Absolutely not! Hayner is always an ass, so you actually played his character pretty well.

Aww, poor you. I hate colds. Hate um, hate um, hate um. You can't stay home, and you suffer sniffles and medicine that makes you drowsy, bleh. }:(

I didn't catch the double meaning, so I believe that your subconcious must have outsmarted me ._.'

DAMMIT! I was outsmarted by a brain!

Enough of MY rambling. Have a nice time with your lovely life, and update when you can. My tachers are being jerks and loading us up with homework before the 1st semester ends, so not updating is understandable.

Lovez,

Talia
cherry chapter 16 . 10/22/2011
ohhhhhhohohohohohhohhhh! this is gunna be good!
miskris95 chapter 16 . 10/22/2011
oh my gosh i absolutely looove your story its freakin amazing-sauce! i cannot wait to read more please oh please update again soon!