Reviews for The Black Latios
jacs48 chapter 20 . 7/15
Lol. You must have gotten ownership over Pokemon now? Seeing as you didn't complete it.
RiderOfNight chapter 30 . 7/13
Ummm.. Are you going to update this story because I love it so much!
JustFire45 chapter 22 . 7/12
Wait, what happened to the competition?
After chapter 22, the whole competition isn't mentioned
A Certain Triangle chapter 29 . 7/4
I HATE IT SO MUCH ! WHY WHY ITS BEEN 3 YEARS AND WE STILL HAVENT SEEN AN UPDATE YET ! T_T !
King of Crows chapter 1 . 6/25
It has been 3 years now and this story is still in hiatus.
3 chapter 16 . 6/19
hmmm...
I wonder how Giovanni will react when he learns that the stuff he's been doing could destroy the world
3 chapter 2 . 6/19
hmmm...
the ship is sailing
that's a pretty good metaphor for what's about to happen... eventually
(Ashxlatias ship!)
TechtontheDark117 chapter 1 . 6/18
plz continue this!
shambershepherd chapter 1 . 6/15
like seriously, look at all the reviews of sadness that this will mot continue
shambershepherd chapter 1 . 6/15
Sigh I wish this story would continue, hopefully he just went to college abd will be back soon.
Haha
jacs48 chapter 30 . 6/9
When is there an update? Just curious
Daniel1122 chapter 9 . 6/6
SHIT THE ZIONISTS AND JEWS GOT TO MEKON DUDES HES GONE FOREVER HES DEAD
ViolaBow chapter 30 . 6/5
Ah, its been past two years since I've found this. I read it, over and over, it was the best story I'd read in a long time. I still think it to be one of the best stories I've read ever.

I had been going about my normal day, when I was going to attempt to draw Latios, as I do like to draw. However, when I was looking for my blue Copic marker, I saw the black one, and the memory of this entire story just kinda popped back into my head, haha.

So I re-read it again.

aND MY FRIENDO WHERE IS THE DATE W/ OUR FAVE LOVE DRAGONS K GBFDJSO I NEED IT AGHH

I'll be waiting, for many more years if I must.

bUT HI, LOVED THIS FIC, LMAO K THANKS

-Star
catherinecadwell chapter 30 . 5/31
I love this story so much and I really really want Ash and Latias to be together now and kiss as they are both humans! I love this story and your writing so much and honestly I can't wait for more, whenever your ready I'll be ready to read and I totally understand how busy life can be but please update as soon as you can and let me know, if possible, when a new chapter is up!
1,634 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »