Reviews for The Black Latios
SacredSwordFire chapter 11 . 9/16
somewhat acting like life orbs so there life orbs most likely
Sonic the Saiyan chapter 30 . 9/10
I must say, this story is really well written. I've only just been getting into the idea of Altoshipping, and you've hit the nail on the head with this one. The pacing is a little long, but since the plot is so good and fits it so well, it more than makes up for it. It feels like a real adventure and not just another Fanfiction, so, my good sir, I applaud you. One thing I do wonder though, and, these are the four words I dread speaking when finding a new story.

Is this story dead?

Looking at this, it took almost a year to get this last chapter up, and beyond that, it's been over two years since then. I really hate it when a story dies without it being stated that it's over, so please, could you let me and the fans know if the story is going to continue or not?
what chapter 30 . 8/28
Contine?!
sean McCe chapter 22 . 8/27
I like all of your ch-... in your book!
Sean McCue chapter 21 . 8/27
I like this book and giving it a like!
andy chapter 30 . 8/24
im andy and i am begging you please post more chapters if you have a very bissy life i understand but please i beg you update more what happend to the mekon we all know and love who posts updates every week or three? (cries) [for real i started to cry writing this]
guest chapter 30 . 8/23
Well well well what do we have here? a lieing autther who said that next chapter will be very importent yeah right! you never even ubdated this story and you said that the chapter will be important? are you trying to make a fool out of every one? or may be you don't even care. If you wanted to leav this story like this then why didon't you wrote a message on your profile, you could have just told us that when will be you ubdating. I am angry at you, but you know what? this story is the best, no matter how much angry I am I still want to read the next chapter. I hope that you will think about ubdating again, but if you can't ubdate this story right now? just give us a sign that can indicate that you will ubdate this story again. sorry for my rudeness but you should think about my words, like some people say that words can do many things so may be by reading all of these revews you will ubdate again. by by!
it has been a wonderful story so far and i hope you can update it soon
Phoenix chapter 28 . 8/16
Latias was kissing him. Latias was kissing him.
Ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hi ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *gives lugia a high five*
Phoenix chapter 23 . 8/15
shenanigans on all parts with Pikachu!
Now for some reason I don't want a pikachu anymore
Phoenix chapter 15 . 8/15
How many times has Ash saved the world? There are a couple of them in the anime series as well, so I have no clue really.
*is seen looking through a time sphere* Um eh...to many times to count.
Phoenix chapter 13 . 8/14
Rockets!" a loud important voice boomed over a very large crowd of people, all dressed similarly with blazing red 'R's decorating their backs and waring a constant uniform. Only a few distinguished ones were wearing anything different. "Today is a very important day. It is the day..." Suddenly, the man was interrupted by what sounded like three very loud screams, a sudden crash and tinkling of glass.

"H...hello...boss," a shaking broken hand said from a very deep deep crater. The hand belonged to none other than Jessie.

"Ugh...imbeciles...at least you got here on time..." Giovanni said while muttering the last part, "As I was saying! Today is the beginning of a new era! The era of Team Rocket's domination over all man and pokemon!" His speech received a loud applause from the gathered Team Rocket members. "Yes! We have successfully done it! We have created a new power that will empower our own pokemon to become far more destructive and mighty than any in the world! And with this power! None! None shall stand in our way!" And a roaring response to his declaration rose in the crowd. "Now! I shall unveil the very invention that will help us do this! Behold!" And the curtain was dropped, revealing an enormous complex machine; at the heart stood, what looked like, a small little brown orb. "Once we have all powered up our pokemon, we will begin our march towards world domination! We will be invincible from this day on!" No one could stop them... because no one knew about his plans or the orb...well that's what he thought.
Reading that part made me think Star Wars the Force Awakens(First Oder speech) hehehehe
Also *sigh*hope Ash can save Arceus quickly and in time
Phoenix chapter 5 . 8/13
What are you doing Persian?" the man asked, infuriated that his pokemon would not answer. The cat looked a the tree and crouched. The cat then attacked, his claws glowing white with power. The man looked on with amazed eyes, lo and behold, the tree had be sliced into four pieces. He wondered how this was possible; Fury Swipes was not nearly powerful enough to destroy a strong tree like that, especially not in one hit. Unless...it had something to do with the crystalline sphere he held in his hands.

"Hmmm..I believe I have found a new answer to my problem of world domination." the man said as a wicked laugh echoed through the forest.
Error Giovanni found it...shit
Phoenix chapter 4 . 8/13
Oh great Misty has that stupid mallet of hers* is seen in a dug in bunker with an American WWII helmet on along with a shiny Gallade also wearing a helmet but with the net on it.* and ash is really asking for an early death wish isn't he (Jack[the shiny Gallade])Yep
Phoenix chapter 2 . 8/13
Um I have a slight confession to make and is um.. um ...uh *turns into an reversed colored Dialga *yeah I can turn into a Dialga and I'm in love with a Gardevoir. *A chibi shiny Dialga comes in my room and is happy to see me and in my Pokémon form*(Diamond) Big Bwother !
(Me)*smiles* And Dialga is my dad and I have a shiny baby sister