Reviews for The story untold
SpectralClaws chapter 44 . 12/9/2012
It was a very good story. I enjoyed the dynamics. There are some clumsy parts here and there that could be revised but overall, I like your way of portraying events and this os one of few Azakadelia/Ambrose fics, which is beyond me. Those two are a good match. thanks for completing it.
azamb chapter 42 . 8/26/2011
hey, glad to see you;ve finished it. though calling her mother a selfish foll is a bit strong. still, i;ve been really enjoying it and thanks fr writing /finishing it!
pixiie18 chapter 44 . 4/2/2011
That was cute and yay for a happy ending!
Penulis chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
Heya,

FINALLY! Someone who loves Az/Ambrose pairing as well! I completely agree with you, not enough stories out there. Thank you for your wonderful addition. Please update soon! I'm hanging on the edge of my seat here.
Rocky181 chapter 20 . 2/27/2011
I'm loving ur story update soon!
e.v chapter 20 . 2/19/2011
I like this, this is so neat. Will you ever write more?
pixiie18 chapter 20 . 1/31/2011
I am in heart with story and I can not wait to read the rest of it! Going right to fav's
pixiie18 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I am so happy to see this! This is the type of Ambrose and AZ story I have been waiting to read! I already have tears in my eyes..off to read the rest and please do go crazy!
Azamb chapter 17 . 1/27/2011
Eh, you're NOT a terrible writer. You need to poliosh up your grammr here and there but you have really good ideas :) I'm still reading though it's 5am and I didn't sleep at all yet, which I probably am going to do now but I'll get back to this later.

Keep going with the story! :)
Azamb chapter 15 . 1/27/2011
Hmm. I'd be careful with Queen bashing. This of all moments should be more elaborate and complex. And you made it soun d a bit too simple here. I believe the Queen would try and reach out to Azakdellia, although this would be hard trials for both of the ladies. The queen would be distant to Azakdellia probably becvause she would feel guilty for all that happened and she'd be likely to blame herself internally for the pain Az had to go through.
Azamb chapter 14 . 1/27/2011
Aww, bastard *pouts*

Good idea to twist it a bit at this point.
Azamb chapter 13 . 1/27/2011
Never been boring in the first place :) So Ambrose is awake now and an Azkadellia hunter. Good :D

You do have some language issues to work out. I see tense confusion in this chapter and in the previous ones but You'll get there!

Otherwise I'm enjoying it and I do hope you won't think I'm stalking you posting so many reviews, lol :D

I like it. I'll just keep reading... :)
Azamb chapter 11 . 1/27/2011
Memories are good :) Interesting make sense of the story I now see why did you need to suggest that Glitch was glitching before any of the sotry with the witch had even began.

Great, let me read on and really thanks for the updates. :)
Azamb chapter 9 . 1/27/2011
Hmm...are you going for the theories that there was someglitchy with Ambrose before the Witch took care of his brain? Cause the fact that azakdellia was brany and studious I agree with.

-Some grammr/style issues here/ some clumsy moments but not major

previous chapters require reformating and I mean italics font in the letter, ofc. I don't think "cursive", if a word like that exists, applies to fonts. sorry ;-)
Azamb chapter 7 . 1/27/2011
Just notyed some graphic changes need to be implemente- cursive for the letter and the beginning separate chapter 7 from the beginning of the sentence.