Reviews for Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid
ike3 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This is sooo adorable! :DD Gosh, you're making me really like this pairing!
Jenn chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Aww, sweet. They are cute.
Aristocratic Views chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
After I read this, throughout my house there was a long, high-pitched droning sound that refused to die for several minutes. Only after my sister came in to ask if I was alright did I realize that the sound came from me and was a result of my joy at your fanfiction. I can only say... Thank you.
Liung Arkeanda chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
As a Prucan fic once said, one would think that Prussia being intimate and romantic would be uncharacteristic. One would be wrong, as it is characteristic of Prussia to regularly be uncharacteristic, just to keep everyone on their toes.

So this was definately an amazing fic. I love the little body language translations. I said maybe, dammit! Reminds me of those couples that know each other so well they have entire silent discussions using only facial expressions and body language. Freaks people out since you can tell a conversation's going on, but you have no idea what they're saying.

Critism-wise, I think you overused the word "lovingly" in reference to the piano. Crack out that thesaurus, neh? I have no comments on the writing other than it was very good.
White Edelweiss chapter 1 . 1/22/2011

Phamenia chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Awwwww_heartheartheartheart-
sakimidare chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Oh The CUTENESS!

work ethics? ne'er heard o' it -.-;
Stormcloudishone chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Awwwwww! That was awesome. For some reason, I can pair Prussia with a number of people, but PrussiaxAustria will always be my favorite. I enjoy seeing something for them that doesn't result in one of them having to suffer first, too. Angst is all well and good, but it gets repetitive after a while. And this didn't seem that OOC to me, either, so great job!