Reviews for Dearest Hermione
lol beautiful job on this story!
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 6/16
Turning to Madam Bones, Harry asked, "Is there an antagonist for Veritaserum?" Actually, I think you mean "Is there an ANTIDOTE for Veritaserum?"

Madam Bones is pretty cool, very intelligent, and extremely capable in her job. Unfortunately, she reminds me of an old poster from my childhood: "It's hard to soar like an eagle when you're surrounded by turkeys." She's surrounded by some of the biggest turkeys ever, Cornelius Fudge being the biggest with Umbridge and Malfoy "neck and wattle" for second spot. And her turkeys aren't just stupid; they are also incredibly corrupt. I hope, for the sake of all concerned, she better luck than usual.
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 6/16
"Potty, are you still associating with that Mud..." Draco began to say, but as he started to say that word, Harry calmly kicked Draco in the jewels.
"Oops, my foot slipped," Harry said coldly ...

Perfect! I love it!
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 6/15
"The only way we can get you both back to the same place and time, with your memories intact is to bond your souls together. ... "
"But the wizarding world doesn't see it as a marriage, so you'll have to do things the normal way once back."

Um ... since when? I thought the Wizarding world accepted it as a marriage, and it was a crime to interfere with a Bonded couple. (I guess I'm suffering from "fanfic contamination.") The nonmagical world definitely requires a "regulation" marriage.

LOL at the Horcruxes being the ramblings of a senile old man. That definitely takes the pressure off. I'm also LOL at the idea of Ron/Fleur. If that is going to happen, he needs some serious tutoring with Miss Manners, especially at table.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 25 . 6/9
Cute flight of fancy
djextinct13 chapter 2 . 6/4
do you know how powerful a reducto is she literally blew her head off i mean oooooofffffffffffff
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/15
oh my
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 25 . 5/2
Love It.
moonprincess97524 chapter 24 . 4/22
I love how Harry stopped Riddle from coming back
moonprincess97524 chapter 12 . 4/22
I love the idea of having Colin taking pictures of the ball
phoenix-rob chapter 25 . 4/13
Great story.
KarisTasogare chapter 3 . 3/12
okay, slight quip. end of 5th year, she couldn't go to harry after Sirius died. given she was 'traped' in the hospital wing (if not st mungos)
as for what she did, I blame harry. yup He laid Judas curse on her, 30 silver the offender comits suicide in greif. the only thing different was she used a wand not hung herslf
mumphie chapter 25 . 2/11
Loved it!
Vegasman59 chapter 25 . 1/25
Excellent brilliant wonderful and amazing!
Vegasman59 chapter 24 . 1/25
Logical thought is alien to wizards thus Dumbass Dumbledore doesn't get it... LOL