Reviews for Dearest Hermione
MaximusNightshade8 chapter 15 . 2/13
WOAH, McGONAGALL! They aren't moving that fast!
Cool chapter
daithi4377 chapter 25 . 1/21
Beautifully story...loved the epilogue and the snake den prank was perfect. I was wondering what became of the potion duo. And what about the Death eaters and was Draco ever able to produce children lol?
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 1/21
Well that was a creative way to end Voldemort. Though it does answer the horcrux question...how did Voldemort not die in 1981?
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 1/21
Oh I loved the prank on the men that was priceless lol. Too bad they couldn't have got Amelia there a bit earlier to catch everything.
daithi4377 chapter 22 . 1/21
I'm glad they pressed charges though I'm rather surprised that Ron isn't going now Harry and Hermoines face about the charges.
daithi4377 chapter 21 . 1/21
Wouldn't they know about Gillyweed from the first time around? A snow job huh? Who would have thought house elves would know that term?
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 1/21
That ring is going to cause an uproar. Love the books.
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 1/21
The Lord thing is interesting and a bit startling to find out but when thinking about it it makes total sense. Between Minerva and Emma Harry is slowly coming to terms with his childhood.
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 1/21
Something so simple most wizard took for granted but Harry just made this Christmas unforgettable for two parents and their daughter.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 1/21
Why would this owl reach Harry when none of the others would?
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 1/21
Harry helps him get his dream date and even buys him his dress robes and that's how how Ron repays him..disgusting.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 1/21
I can see once even twice but repeated groin injuries...i thought Goyle and Crabbe were bad but Draco takes the prize.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 1/21
Think about it do you really think a light person who won't use anything passed a stun is going to kill the worst Dark Lord in History. Now if he went off hacking limbs and killing someone for an insult I would be worried but kicking someone in the balls when he's tried just about everything else seems normal to me. Look at Harry's headmaster and Potion professor nowthat is dark and evil.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 1/21
So another mark on the column of wizards especially purebloods are inheritantly stupid. Truth serum doesn't care what you look like it's the brain and mind that is answering.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 1/21
LOL let me guess the detention will be spell training. Wonder if it will be the same for Draco lol. Wonder how Snape is doing after his forced viewing? I noticed that Minerva AND the Headmaster paled after they found out what Snape was forced to view. Interesting that he would pale at that isn't it.