|Reviews for Dearest Hermione|
| Dagmar Beck chapter 25 . 11/19
I enjoyed this and look forward to reading more of your stories DB
| Dagmar Beck chapter 2 . 11/18
Must have read Romeo and Juliet before you wrote this
| PoseidonPrince chapter 25 . 10/31
| katmom chapter 25 . 10/29
Thanks for sharing. This was a fun read!
| Airhorn jackass chapter 5 . 10/27
Surprise # ! # $! $#$
| Airhorn jackass chapter 3 . 10/27
this is freakishly good
| Guest chapter 14 . 10/1
Fleur is in tears just because Ron asked a stupid question? And later, she agrees to go to the ball with him? There are many things wrong with canon, but not Fleur's rejection to Ron.
Pairing Ron with Fleur to get him out of the way for Harry and Hermione is about the same level as Harry/Ginny and Ron/Herminone.
| Currahee506 chapter 25 . 9/27
Love the last pranks harried kids did
| sunsethill chapter 12 . 9/24
I love the idea of Lily's chest. I don't think I've seen another story where Lily planned to leave something so that she had a part in the life of her future daughter-in-law.
| Guest chapter 4 . 9/16
Sure, he only ever wanted her to be happy... Then he wouldn't have left a bunch of cruel words so she would feel guilty for the rest of her life!
| Bentears chapter 25 . 8/2
What a great story. Thanks so much for writing it.
| Brian1972 chapter 3 . 7/10
So first of all if Hermione would be punished for her suicide so would be Harry. Either it is a sin or not.
This story builds upon a typical extremly one sided interpretation of their sixth year at Hogwarts.
1. Harry NEVER showed any interest in Hermione but at several point torwards other girls (Cho, Ginny, etc.). So lets assume Hermione would now go and jeapordize those relationships on prupose wouldn't she be seen as the bad/evil one then? So Hermione is only showing respect for Harry's feelings here and trying to move on.
2. The potion book. Just get it into your head that Hermione is right using the book is a) dangerous (Harry has no way of knowing if the changes are safe or not) and b) cheating, since Harry is giving the image that work actually done by someone else was his own (also called plagiarism). If the book was in the liberary and anyone could use it just Harry was the only one who have found the reference it would be different.
3. It wasn't only the book. Hermione had the right to be miffed about the stunt with the bezoar during the antidote session (would Draco have used this in a lesson with Snape as teacher Harry would have been the first to comment on the unfair favorutism).
4. Lets not forget the general attitude Harry was sporting in that year like curseing Slytherins just because of their house, the dirty trick with the flexis and Ron playing Quidditch, etc..
5. The whole Ron/Lavender sittuation. How should she react if the boy who just sayed yes to a date at the Slug Club, begins snogging a different girl the next day? Be happy for him? And like usual Harry couldn't be brothered to confort her or anything that would bring him into hot waters with Ron. Makes one wonder, if he would ever have forgiven Hermione any of the stuff Ron did.
6. The letter during the holidays issue. Do you assume it is easy to just circumvent Dumbledore's wishes in this regard? Dobby was able to block Harry's comunication without even being ordered too (for a goal that was going against his masters wishes). Dumbledore has a whole staff of houseelfs and is allowed to use his own magic unlike Hermione during those holidays.
I could go on but those should cover the most important points. I can agree that Hermione behaved far from ideal that year but so did Harry. One could even conclude that he was deliberatly antoganazing Hermione.
But leaving her 30 silver in such a public way (to make sure everyone knows he considers her a traitor on the level of Judas) and then claiming he wished her to be happy means he is either so stupid one has to wonder how he managed to speak or it is a lie!
For once I would love to read a fair asessment of those stuff. But its either total Hermione bashing, or total Harry bashing, or there has to be some overcomplicated plot hindering Hermione (compulsion charms an whatnot). Why didn't Hermione just point out that Harry couldn't possibly for her to be happy given his actions and then tell Lily to leave her be (since what she is telling her is obviously a lie or just a screwed version of the facts meant to make her feel guilty/bad).
| at-nightfall chapter 17 . 6/29
This being in the UK, the goblins should hand Harry an Eurocheque card. Of course, goblins being goblins they might give him the credit card because of the higher fee.
| at-nightfall chapter 14 . 6/29
Can Ron and Luna keep up with Fleur and Viktor for the ball?
They are 14 and 13. Can Fleur and Viktor handle someone three or four years younger for the ball? Are they mature enough for that?
That is the reason I would prefer to put Fleur and Viktor with each other for the ball (not as a couple), and maybe leave both Ron and Luna out of the ball. And Ron at that age is far to immature to go with Luna.
| at-nightfall chapter 5 . 6/29
Why not try to pair Krum and Fleur for the ball? After the first task they should be able to respect each other.