Reviews for Dearest Hermione
mckertis chapter 6 . 9/9
Your writing is a bit "too USian" for my liking. Too many silly USianisms.
shadowkat87 chapter 24 . 8/29
Very good story I loved every bit of it, sorry about the stunt harry pulled after the bidding war. I've would have posted this at ch 25 but the website says I already posted a review for that chapter.
Cayar chapter 2 . 8/22
Starting off in a very dark fashion, I see.
Saissa chapter 25 . 7/28
Wonderful story! Loved it!
quincy8888 chapter 1 . 7/18
Lol, wut? I genuinely thought this was a crack fic when I finished this chapter. Im only disregarding super!emo harry because this is a time travel fic. Ill hold out for a couple chapters and see if the writing matures- if not, good luck on your future FF endeavors:)
xNaruHina chapter 19 . 6/16
Huh, this was a pretty good story so far I must say. However, the ending to this one was kind of meh. They are dating and kind-of-but-not-really engaged. How can she expect his mind to not wander into the gutter or to see/want to see all of her? That would be like Harry expecting Hermione not to read a book or impart knowledge to people.
shadowkat87 chapter 25 . 5/30
Very good story I loved it.
Karou WindStalker chapter 25 . 1/31
I'm glad I found this story, I do hope there's more similar to be read. _
OK so I tried to keep going but this story has a number of holes in it. First of all- Harry was a shit friend to Hermione. He took Ron's side. Always. He never stuck up for her when Ron made fun of her. He was lazy and happy to use her brains. if anyone should be feeling betrayed, it's Hermione.

Secondly. They are not going to both commit suicide because of some cheesy song verse, magically get over their angst in three seconds, get all happy and mushy and then agree to go back with magical powers neither of them can explain.

Now you want Ron to take Fleur to the ball so 'he can have SOMETHING his brothers never had first'. So even though he was an arsehole who was happy to potion Hermione, they think they can fix him up with a witch they don't know just so he can treat her like some prize trophy so he stops feelings jealous and poof! Suddenly they have their friend back? I think not!

Sorry but I'm jumping ship. You need to do some serious revision.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
(If I were there) Me: "I can't take how Luna's being treated anymore!" (Transforms into animaigus form) "Arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf." (Translation: "That's why I wrote her this note. She just needs someone who believes in her.") (walks over to Luna's seat at the Ravenclaw table, jumps up on table, places note on her plate jumps down, transforms back, and takes my seat) Luna: "What's this?" (Reading) "You're a winner! Don't let anyone stop you from being the brilliant person you are! At least someone cares about me."
redstickbonbon chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
Would not have opened this if I'd known about the multiple suicides. That's not entertainment to me.

Perhaps a warning for suicide?
Dagmar Beck chapter 25 . 11/19/2015
I enjoyed this and look forward to reading more of your stories DB
Dagmar Beck chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
Must have read Romeo and Juliet before you wrote this
PoseidonPrince chapter 25 . 10/31/2015
Awesome!
katmom chapter 25 . 10/29/2015
Thanks for sharing. This was a fun read!

Kathie