Reviews for Dearest Hermione
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 25 . 9/4
what a story, all i can really say.

happy writing! 8)
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 1 . 9/4
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

what a way for a first chapter to end! that last line was probably what got me what most though, what wow!
Oh gods, this is hard to read with my own thoughts of suicide. Dont you think that perhaps you're laying it a bit thick on hermoine? Not everything is her fault.
Tempest in Blue chapter 4 . 6/4
Generally good so far, but I only wish Harry wouldn't say quite so many times that he wanted Hermione to be happy. You don't write that kind of letter saying you don't forgive them and leave someone 30 pieces of silver in your will if you want them to be happy. You do that if you want to damn them to a life of soul crushing guilt. Unless being dead took away those bad feelings? I'm unclear on that.
Capecodcanal chapter 25 . 5/24
Very cute ending! I'm glad I stuck with it. I know Harry was desperate and despondent but I think he was a bit harsh about Hermione in the first chapters. Nice work!
Marc the Unruly chapter 25 . 5/24
Excellent Story, Loved it! :) Dark start, but appropriate. Thank you for sharing it with us.
I have read a lot of stupidities, all of them with some kind of Ron is a good guy how he act is just a mask or the other stupidity Ginny use love potion. The reality Ron is not a good man, he is a moron with cero brain, at least for good thing, lazy git, women abuser and a lot of other stupidities that no real man will do. Ginny do not use any love potion, she simple is a third or less character which only value is been a Weasley, no I am not defending her but the potion is an stupid plot that simple tell you has no real plot and just need to justify her bashing, at the end is you story, but this potion crap and Ron can be redeem is just that crap. Same as snape is a good man, rapist are not good men's or women, and a Draco portrait as a man is another stupidity, he is a closet gay and his father repress him, not gay is good that still bad. Anyway an stupid story with no plot no path and nothing good.
puck potter? WORST NAME EVER!
Excellent. I really enjoyed it.
hawkswench chapter 25 . 1/2
This was really really good.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 25 . 12/6/2016
Awesome writing keep up the fantastic writing. going to see if you have more stories to read!
Brad
mckertis chapter 6 . 9/9/2016
Your writing is a bit "too USian" for my liking. Too many silly USianisms.
shadowkat87 chapter 24 . 8/29/2016
Very good story I loved every bit of it, sorry about the stunt harry pulled after the bidding war. I've would have posted this at ch 25 but the website says I already posted a review for that chapter.
Cayar chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
Starting off in a very dark fashion, I see.
Saissa chapter 25 . 7/28/2016
Wonderful story! Loved it!