Reviews for Chosen
uncoconut chapter 17 . 5/31
Hermione is being an absolute bitch for the past few chapters and if she doesn't redeem herself I'll just pray something kills her or something. She was understanding with Malloy Senior but couldn't understand Draco?! This bitch.
uncoconut chapter 16 . 5/31
What the fuckity fuck is hermione PLAYING AT?!
uncoconut chapter 14 . 5/31
Hermione needs to fucking learn that not everyone is a fucking gryffindor. She doesn't even try to see herself in his shoes. Doesn't even try to understand him. Dumbledore this, dumbledore that. He's not a fucking god. It's sickening how dependable she is on an old man.
uncoconut chapter 9 . 5/31
There's manipulation and then there's emotional manipulation. One is debatable but one is a big NO-NO. Emotional manipulation is never fucking okay and if you think it is then you're shitty fucking person. She better get rid of her trashy attitude I fucking swear.
WiseGirlGeek chapter 25 . 3/20/2016
I'm rereading this cuz it was so good I couldn't stat away... And I'm definetly not regretting it
WiseGirlGeek chapter 26 . 2/23/2016
This is a very deeply thought emotional fic. I loved it!
WiseGirlGeek chapter 8 . 2/22/2016
Oooh... What are the rest of the golden trio thinking through this? ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
What's the usual place the Tower or the Side of the Castle?
delicatecherry chapter 26 . 9/21/2015
Loved it! Only One and Harmony to read! I don't like One's plot, and Harmony isn't complete. It's a shame...

Love your stories! :)
iluvpeeta06 chapter 26 . 4/22/2015
I have to say I really enjoyed your story. In a way I feel like you where writing about my life what I'm going through haha but I loved it so much and thank you for sharing your talents :)
Miss Wallflower chapter 26 . 12/30/2014
I love it so much. The story line was amazing. But I have to ask WHO HEXED HERMIONE!? She never says.
4fanci chapter 26 . 9/10/2014
OK, I liked it, I liked it! This story is great. I love Draco's transformation, Harry's trust in Hermione and Draco, and Ron being a good guy. Hermione and Draco are so real together; they are very sweet. Great plot too! How wonderful that Draco actually turns out to be the hero. This is a favorite!
JustSingingALoveSong chapter 26 . 5/22/2014
HE DIDN'T SAY IT BACCK! But best story ever.
nightreader10 chapter 26 . 2/17/2014
Amazing story! I loved it! Draco was so entertaining! It had a sweet ending and I was captivated through the whole thing:) Great job!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 26 . 12/31/2013
AWESOMMEEEEEE!SQUUUEEEELLLL ALOOOUUUD PEOPLE! DRACO MALFOY IS IN LOOOOOOOVVVVEEEE!