Reviews for Chosen
iluvpeeta06 chapter 26 . 4/22
I have to say I really enjoyed your story. In a way I feel like you where writing about my life what I'm going through haha but I loved it so much and thank you for sharing your talents :)
Miss Wallflower chapter 26 . 12/30/2014
I love it so much. The story line was amazing. But I have to ask WHO HEXED HERMIONE!? She never says.
4fan.ci chapter 26 . 9/10/2014
OK, I liked it, I liked it! This story is great. I love Draco's transformation, Harry's trust in Hermione and Draco, and Ron being a good guy. Hermione and Draco are so real together; they are very sweet. Great plot too! How wonderful that Draco actually turns out to be the hero. This is a favorite!
JustSingingALoveSong chapter 26 . 5/22/2014
HE DIDN'T SAY IT BACCK! But best story ever.
nightreader10 chapter 26 . 2/17/2014
Amazing story! I loved it! Draco was so entertaining! It had a sweet ending and I was captivated through the whole thing:) Great job!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 26 . 12/31/2013
AWESOMMEEEEEE!SQUUUEEEELLLL ALOOOUUUD PEOPLE! DRACO MALFOY IS IN LOOOOOOOVVVVEEEE!
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Oh how intriguing!
TheShiningStar chapter 26 . 11/18/2013
PERFECT!
Dazzelmebitch chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
Who is oc !
ShadowOfOurFlight chapter 26 . 3/17/2013
Awesome! Ya ya i know i say that a lot, you may have actually noticed but it is (for me) a very describing word :D
Soooo awesome like you are and thank you for writing the story!
Lia
PS. at some point you mentioned stuff about draco and mad eyed moody problem. Ya know the ferret thing? Well you said it was in third year not in fourth so i thought id just point it out... :)
Magical Miss Brittstoffelees chapter 26 . 1/13/2013
As always you have not failed to surprise me. You are the lord of HP fanfic. And your stories are so great. I spent all Friday reading your latest story, Saterday, from the time I woke up to about 1:00 am the next day, reading Pure. Then from about 8:00 am to now, 1:00 am reading Chosen. I am a fast reader but I had to read every detail. It just sucked me in. Draco is and always be my fav character. Keep writing.
Inner Self chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
There is no interaction between Hermione and Harrry and Ron in this story. It is too secluded. I know you can do better. Well, this seems to be one of your first stories. I really like the one where Hermione is the professor of Draco's two children, Elladora and Scorpius.
Inner Self chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Ooh, i need to reorganize my thoughts. Draco might have a longstanding crush on her.
Inner Self chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Miss Granger, it is with great urgency that I ask you to befriend the Malfoy boy... and Save. My. Ass. I see a parody there that I have never actually thought about. For the greater good? Or for an old geezer, now that Rowling has no say in his life and death situation.

Despite that rambling, I like! Very much so.
jessi chapter 26 . 11/14/2012
Great story, I really liked it!