Reviews for Chosen
WiseGirlGeek chapter 25 . 3/20
I'm rereading this cuz it was so good I couldn't stat away... And I'm definetly not regretting it
WiseGirlGeek chapter 26 . 2/23
This is a very deeply thought emotional fic. I loved it!
WiseGirlGeek chapter 8 . 2/22
Oooh... What are the rest of the golden trio thinking through this? ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
What's the usual place the Tower or the Side of the Castle?
Maryam99 chapter 26 . 9/21/2015
Loved it! Only One and Harmony to read! I don't like One's plot, and Harmony isn't complete. It's a shame...

Love your stories! :)
iluvpeeta06 chapter 26 . 4/22/2015
I have to say I really enjoyed your story. In a way I feel like you where writing about my life what I'm going through haha but I loved it so much and thank you for sharing your talents :)
Miss Wallflower chapter 26 . 12/30/2014
I love it so much. The story line was amazing. But I have to ask WHO HEXED HERMIONE!? She never says.
4fanci chapter 26 . 9/10/2014
OK, I liked it, I liked it! This story is great. I love Draco's transformation, Harry's trust in Hermione and Draco, and Ron being a good guy. Hermione and Draco are so real together; they are very sweet. Great plot too! How wonderful that Draco actually turns out to be the hero. This is a favorite!
JustSingingALoveSong chapter 26 . 5/22/2014
HE DIDN'T SAY IT BACCK! But best story ever.
nightreader10 chapter 26 . 2/17/2014
Amazing story! I loved it! Draco was so entertaining! It had a sweet ending and I was captivated through the whole thing:) Great job!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 26 . 12/31/2013
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Oh how intriguing!
TheShiningStar chapter 26 . 11/18/2013
Dazzelmebitch chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
Who is oc !
ShadowOfOurFlight chapter 26 . 3/17/2013
Awesome! Ya ya i know i say that a lot, you may have actually noticed but it is (for me) a very describing word :D
Soooo awesome like you are and thank you for writing the story!
PS. at some point you mentioned stuff about draco and mad eyed moody problem. Ya know the ferret thing? Well you said it was in third year not in fourth so i thought id just point it out... :)