Reviews for Snowbound
EveIyapo chapter 24 . 2/5
Well... I saw this fic in someone else's favorites and thought, "Hey! Rhiannamator! I miss her, maybe I'll check this out." And I'm glad I did! I had to keep reminding myself that Shane was Helms and not McMahon lol but otherwise this was a dramatic enjoyable fic.

Also I don't remember the chapter but I swear reading the line, "Holy domestic violence Batman" had me laughing so loud and hard I woke up my dog.

Thanks for this :) And I hope things are going well for you.
Sparkles Blue chapter 24 . 10/5/2013
Ahhh you updated! I'm glad that Jay's okay. Love him and Chris together.
natsukileeRKOlover chapter 24 . 10/1/2013
asdfghjkl;'asdfh

sobs for days.. The ending with Chris singing to Jay is just perf and heartbreaking.

good work, loved it. Chris's emotions were very real and I loved how relatable it all was.]

update soon 3
M.j's place chapter 24 . 10/1/2013
God I loved this chapter! The scene with Jay and Chris touched my heart! I loved it! I felt so bad for Johnny, I am glad he stood his ground and made Matt open his eyes! Thanks for updating I have missed this story so much! PLEASE update soon! PLEASE!
JoMoFan-spot chapter 24 . 9/30/2013
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH RHI! THIS UPDATE MADE ME LOSE MY SHITTT!

SO EXCITED AND DELIGHTED! I just can't get out of your spell. This story...It fucks with my emotions and feels in every form and way. All good baby. All good. STILL FUCK ME UP!

That Matt and John scene spoke soooo many feels. Basically took us back into the dark cloud that is haunting the gang. Matt is feeling responsible, understandably so. What I love is how well you wrote his guilt and how it temporarily put him in feel of numbness and rage. The reflection to John's past and John basically bringing it up to make Matt see what he was doing was brilliant. So many emotions and horrors are lying in the air. But they need Matt to be strong. John was wonderful in this chapter. Reflective. Oh man...When they found out Jay was found and Matt broke down...I felt tears in my eyes.

Okay...I am trying NOT to get sad and be ungrateful cuz we found Jay alive but all the talk among moms and hurt Adam and Chris are going through and all the tension...its making me weepy! Your characters have such a depth and understanding and it is so much fun to read you write! You have no idea!

Onto the hospital scene...That couple is simply too sweet. Right now they aren't the definition of anything short from saviors and comfort! They are being there for the boys and I think it has helped them keep calm through the horrible wait.

*Cries* Not Jay's foot! His career...His life...Oh please be safe boy!

I LOVED how calm and collected Chris was during their talk with the doc! He's ready to take care of his man. Making sure he's not taken away from him. Being strong for Jay. Adam...Ah my baby...I don't blame him. Can you? He's agitated beyond belief. All he wants is his Jay to be safe. I also adore how Jeff is so attentive of Adam's emotions and needs, yet he doesn't overstep at all. Such a smart man. Exactly what Adam need.

My heart literally fucking broke and I heard shattering! Not litterally, but you get the point! OMG...Jay is that bed...So broken...So hurt...It crushes me..But on the other hand, I am taking the small comfort in the fact that he has Chris's love and adoration despite everything that went down. Due to this accident. Chris...the bit of him tugging Jay's earlobe, it made my heart melt. Jay NEED to get better...To get better and marry Chris. To properly put that ring on his finger. With Chris's love, I am hoping and believing he'll find the strength to fight!

I just wanna cuddle and pet Adam so bad. But at least Jay is safe and alive. That's an assurance he needed the most.

OMG...*sobs* Its just tearing me...Not with pain...Just with emotions! Chris is being so strong...So good! I want to kiss him and tell him how wonderful he is! He's gonna get Jay through this! He has to! We need to have that beautiful wedding!

Rhi...THIS WAS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL! EMOTION LOADED writing! I love you so fuck much! Your writing! This story! Please keep the updates coming! Can't wait for more!
Debwood-1999 chapter 24 . 9/30/2013
YAAY! I missed this one! Happy to see that Jay's okay, but there's gonna be a lot to talk about once he's recovers.
LadyDragonsblood chapter 24 . 9/30/2013
After recovering from the shock of seeing a new chapter, I cheered...then teared.

The worry of both Adam and Chris was so beautifully written. The same yet different, one from a brother's love the other from a lover's.

I can understand a bit of the pain that Jay is in. I can tell you from experience, there is absolutely no worse pain in the world than skin pain...nothing. I know why people die from burns and frostbite...the pain of it kills them. I am just glad Chris is there to care for him.

BEAUTIFUL chapter and I hope to have more soon...THANK YOU!
takers dark lover chapter 24 . 9/29/2013
Thank god it looks like he will be ok. It will take a long time but Chris is going to be there for him all the way. What is Vince going to say I wonder?
Thank you so much for updating!
EdgeHeadUK chapter 24 . 9/29/2013
*Squeals*

You have no idea how happy I was to wake up this morning and get the email that said this was waiting for me!

Ok, breathe minion, breeeeeeaaaaaathe...

He's alive! HE'S ALIVE! SWEET BABY JERIGOD HE'S ALIVE! This makes me stupidly happy.

*Sighs*. So Matt and JoMo have their own issues to deal with don't they. Poor Matt, blaming himself, but doesn't he know the answer isn't in the bottom of a bottle? No matter how tasty Southern Comfort is?!

Looks like Chrissy's gonna get his Jay back, thank goodness. Although Jay might be a bit cracked I'm hoping he's not too broken.

Adam and Jeff are definitely going to have to be Chris & Jays support system now. *Sighs* Beautiful boys, so well written. Perfect storytelling.

Love the chapter Mama, and now I'd better work on mine, I promised I'd write mine if you wrote yours. Time to deliver on my promise! *Frantically starts writing*
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 24 . 9/29/2013
Oh geez. Thanks for updating. Took u long enough, haha lol. You've been working on this story for like, three years right? Idk. I really live it. Great chapter.
PrincessofPunk8 chapter 24 . 9/29/2013
Oh look at this. The Rhiannamator is back, and ripping out hearts again!

Wonderful scene with Matt and JoMo. Matts an ass - and grieving - but Johhny had to know he wouldn't hurt him. And Johnny bringing up Melina...what a way to cut through a drunken haze.

Lovely little scene in the car, Chris breaking and Adam just stepping up to the plate, as he does. Its so good that Jeff knows when to just leave Adam to deal with his issues, and not push.

Aww, Jay is gonna be ok! Although, poor Adam having to sit through the obligatory drawn out doctors ramble. Just tell him that his favourite fellow blonde is going to be ok already doc!

Da'ww, Jay is awake. And his Chrissy is taking care of him the best way he knows how.

Much love Rhi. Very awesome chapter.
JoMoFan-spot chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
Mama, got the reviews done for this whole chapter! Give me a snuggie!

Oh shit...Adam will be broken all over again...Chris...He don't deserve this..Jay NEEDS to be here. He can't die on us all! Chris needs him! Who's gonna keep an eye on Adam? Damn Damn Damn! This was painful as hell to read! You mama, know how to fuck up with your readers emotions! We thought it was all gonna go smoothly in the end..But end ain't here not that I mind.

I cried when Adam took the sweater...poor baby..he just can't catch a break. Shit...I wish Chris had given Jay a bit of time...Man..Jeff should have gone with Adam.

DAMN IT! I LOVE this story so much! We're gonna get more of it right Mama? At least I hope so!
JoMoFan-spot chapter 19 . 8/22/2013
Hey, can I cheer like a cheerleader for that video? Because that was the bomb! I think I REALLY like Jeff being drunk because he insulted the shit out of Randy and he deserved it! Okay...Maybe biased on my part but I am really angry at my baby being so hurt and Randy is one big reason. So yeah, what Jeff said. Adam is a JEWEL. A prize...Damn...How much I love the fact that Jeff is so appreciative of Adam's beauty AND heart. He treats him well..and this video shows how much Adam means to him. If Adam sees it, will it mean a Jedam union? If so, than all yays from me!

*Sobs* This story is doing SO MUCH to my emotions...I can't fucking tell you. I am just...Dammit! Adam in that state..Looking all broken..hurt..wanting nothing but an ounce of hope or love..You can feel his pain because he wants to believe but he don't want to because he fear it'll result in long-term hurt. Poor baby. I wanna pet him so bad..If only I didn't love my angsty Adam this much...

*giggles* The little talk was the perfect set up. Adam is putting his heart on the table, and I don't think Jeff's take it for granted. He has wanted Adam for so long. Naughty Adam, If I was Jeff I would give him a spanking and remind him of his place as an exclusive bottom but that's beyond the point and you know I'll take any chance or thing to get Adam a spanking lmao. Jeff doesn't mind...That's true love there. As long as he has his Adam *gushing*

Oh mine...Adam riding Jeff...Not a good start...PERFECT. My favourite!

Jeff is talking dirty already...*pants*

*Wipes forehead* I AM FUCKING DEAD. Again, figuratively. HOW FUCKING GOOD ARE YOU WITH SEX SCENES? Or is it Adam? You just put on a perfect picture...Like it was in front of me...Adam looking all delicious bouncing on that cock..all wanton..Jeff taking full pleasure out of that ass...enjoying Adam's body..fucking him like he deserve to be fucked..Damn...Adam has an ass to die for...and a body..and it was displayed beautifully what Adam was missing with Randy. The appreciation and adoration in Jeff's eyes make him feel worth something. That was just too beautiful.

Hehe, I remember the sucker Adam. Jeff is definitely in pleasurable trouble he wouldn't mind at all :P
JoMoFan-spot chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
Adam is so down on himself at the moment and I fear if he's gonna hurt himself further. Shannon didn't help. But what can we expect? This is one fucked up situation. Props to you for the nerve-wrecking writing and emotions.

Damn...now what kind of effect will that video have on Adam? Can I hope positive? I wanna hold onto anything that'll give Adam some kind of comfort...My doll has been through enough *pouts*

Ah, Johnny was lot easier than Chris. Now lets worry about Jay.
JoMoFan-spot chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
Fuck Fuck Fuck...Adam...

Oh man...Now his confidence just went to shit. All his hopes, all his dreams, all his desires...everything. He's taking it all wrong. Not that I blame him. But Jeff REALLY needs to be truthful to Adam about his feelings or else everything will be fucked up forever. Adam is so hurt..so so hurt..He's not normal and now he thinks he'll never be loved.

Jay Jay Jay...What did you really expect? Like fixing Adam wasn't a major task..Now he has more mess on his hands.

Ah that last bit...The Jay-Adam...Always the heartbreakers for the Hardys.