Reviews for Bright Lights
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
That was so beautiful !
Angel Of Light and Beauty chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I had to point this out. The Lightwood daughter has a name. Tatiana. Not Belinda. Sorry it bugged me more than it should.
HZRhapsody chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
beautiful :')
fantastic writing!
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
WILL AND TESSA! *cries*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Aw. This hurt. But, the end is cute. I just started Clockwork Prince, so I have no idea what will happen, nor what will happen in Clockwork Princess. I'm so confused because I ship Will/Tessa, but at the same time I don't want to ship them, because Will is an asshole (though I get that it's all probably an act) and Tessa should move on. It's not healthy. And I prefer Jem. But, maybe I'll change my mind after reading your stories. You are really an amazing writer.
I agree with your A/N. I think Will's lying about it too. This is Victorian England, after all. And they're still teenagers, so. I doubt he had anything with other women.
Hi chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This is amazing. The writing, the feeling, and the way it matched exactly with Cassandra Clare's style. I honestly enjoyed reading this even more than I enjoyed reading the real books. You are a brilliant writer - I hope you continue writing!
PS are you secretly Cassandra Clare writing her own fanfiction? because I am starting to suspect that. Especially because you seemed to see through Will so clearly, and predict exactly what he's really like even after the first book.
foolishmundanes chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
THIS IS LIKE THE BEST THING THAT'S EVER BEEN WRITTEN ON FANFICTION NO JOKE

The characters were portrayed perfectly, and the writing and the idea itself was just simply beautiful. Thank you. Seriously, I love this. A lot.
vickifay chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I loved this! There's been so much drama between Will and Tessa in the last two books, and I, being a fierce Tess/Will shipper, loved this immensely. I do love seeing a little spark of happiness between the two every now and then, since Cassie doesn't let it happen all the time :) Excellent fic! I will definitely be putting you in my favorites!
Lily Herondale chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I can honestly say that this is a really awesome one-shot and I haven't read many good ones about Will and Tessa :) I so ship them together! :D
Really great story. I enjoyed it a lot :)
Lily1986 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Sigh... That is all.
sunnycouger chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This was so good and so in character that I just loved everything about it. Will is such an interesting character and is so nuanced and tortured and conflicted and when (I refuse to accept the possibility it won't happen because I don't believe Jem would betray Will like that) he and Tessa eventually find their way together I'm certain that all their issues will have been aired out. Just now though there are just so many questions and so much betrayal & pain in their pasts that they just aren't there yet.

Fingers crossed it works out. This was wonderful though!
Elless chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I agree, it probably is an act. I mean, how many times has Jace acted like an ass, even though he really isn't one? And they're related too. Great story!

Btw, am I forgetting something? What do you mean she's alive in City of Glass?
Mellarkios chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Aww.
mostlyblue chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Looooved it, I really hope Will and Tessa actually get their happily ever after somehow...they deserve to be together!
Ski October chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This was briiliant. I love the idea of Tessa and Will(and Jem, and even Gabriel, who is much more suave and charaismatic the way I write him lol)dancing together.

When I read CoG, I immediately knew it was her and I was very sad, knowing that out of everyone in the Intitute, she was the only one left.

This was very well written and realistic. Very in-tune with the characters and their personalities. Excellent work.