Reviews for Spinsters on a Sunday Morning
fan-rei chapter 1 . 1/3
great idea for a fic and you 'd write it well.
thank for sharing.
Didget chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
hahahaha :D love IT! the idea is herlious and also the need for a role model is real :P
Iselima-Minerva chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Oh, I loved it! It was beautiful and 'naughty' - please forgive me the word: my English vocabulary is insufficient for what I want to say -, especially the end. And even Rita Skeeters presence was welcome here, for her agony of being a second-rank journalist now and for being of use, as she would never have expected, to Minerva and Irma. And I enjoyed very much how you portrayed her.

Most touching and beautiful I found how you told about the growing relation between Minerva and Irma. How they were surprised about what was growing between them, how arousal could not be denied any longer, how they were more or less forced to keep it secret so much longer than intended, the role of words between them, and the old-age sex, honest and still very exciting. Great!

I love and admire your very own voice as a writer - this was the fourth story I read of you; sorry for not being much of a reviewer - and you write ' technically' very well, so your stories read wonderful and I just can't stop reading!
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Very well-written, and a lovely story idea.
owl.called.raven chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Wonderful I must admit. Cute ending. The story between the two women is smoth and adorable. Really enjoyed reading this.
abacab chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Nice one. Occasionally funny. Quiet but very enjoyable. And I just like your writing. It's enjoyable to not have to stop reading things because while the story is promising the spelling and use of grammar are so horrible that one can hardly stand it.
DeviantFox chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Absolutely beautiful. Love it!
Karu-DarkAngel chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Very good. I haven't read Minerva/Irma before, but you make them sound really authentic together. Plus I love the ending ;)
IronSpockMaster chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This is wonderful. Your writing is just amazing. :D
greenlover2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
hehehe! the ending made me giggle. nice story. :)
Swallow B chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Minerva and Irma? Good idea, they are quite well-suited. Don't let old Filch get in the way and Hogwarts will have a much happier librarian.

Very good, funny, realistic portrait of Rita Skeeter, the journalist who needs a good story to be able to buy good shoes.

All the details, the food, etc, really captured the atmosphere of holidays in Austria. (All right, I've never been to Austria, but Germany and Switzerland close enough?)

As usual, very well written, a pleasure to read.

And a role model, yes.

Thanks, Tetley.
Ysilme chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This was such a lovely story to read. I have never read Minerva/Irma before, and even not much Irma at all, and realise she is a much underrated and neglected canon character.

The part about Carinthia, the snow and the Kaiserschmarrn makes me feel like I were there with them, and enjoying it immensely.
Rita van Cartier chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
To be honest, a McGonagall/Prince story has never interested me in the slightest and when i realised what i was reading i almost stopped... but thank God i didn't! The charaters were very weel portrayed, the writing was amusing and professional and it was a very refreshing change from the MMADs i usually read, and Rita Skeeter was perfect! I could just see her tottering around in the snow and ice on needle heeled boots!

Definatly one of my favorits!