Reviews for Dick Tracy: Puttin' on the Ritz
DCFanatic chapter 28 . 7/14/2013
Hey princessbee! Still reading the fanfic and still loving it! Hope to see more chapters from you soon! Peace :)
Chandell Groves chapter 28 . 10/24/2012
You make Ella such a believable character! She has a very defined personality and you've stuck with it in a beautiful way. You have her emotions flying from this to that but they flow so smoothly! Amazing job, I can't wait to read on!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/2/2012
princessebee, I hope you will be able to update the rest of your story soon! I'd like to see how it all ends! Thanks for the wonderful story.
Chandell Groves chapter 27 . 1/23/2012
OMG I finally got to read your fantastic update, and by gosh was it just a heart yanking roller coaster of frekkin' emotions!

It's like Flattop is battling his own emotions with Ella, and Ella is battling hers as well its just so fantastically written my heart just wanted to burst it was so brilliant!

GOSH!

Great job, I don't even know what to say anymore...it's always just so amazing how well you can portray a certain person and have their uniqueness flare out from one another with no hint of struggle. Perfecto my friend.

By the way, check out your facebook messages, I sent you something. It has to do with playing as Harley Quinn.
DCfanatic chapter 27 . 1/17/2012
Yay! New chapter! I really enjoyed the extra level of complexity that you gave to Flattop. You've done an excellent job at juxtaposing the vulnerability onto his character without making it so out-of-character for him. Great job! And thanks for the shout out :) Looking forward to the rest of the story!
Call and Answer chapter 26 . 12/30/2011
I've never been a fan of dick Tracy but I am a BIG fan of your stories and by the time I was done the first chapter I was ADDICTED. Please update as soon as you can so that I do not wither away because of withdrawal :DDDDDD
DCfanatic chapter 26 . 12/28/2011
We missed you princessebee! I'm so happy you've updated your story. Thank you so much! I've gotta say, the sabbatical has not caused you to lose your ability to weave a good story. I'm going to agree with Chandell; Flattop's emotions and changing attitudes towards Ella really keeps the story fresh. I have no idea how he will react towards her in each chapter. Continue to keep us on our toes, the story is awesome!
Chandell Groves chapter 25 . 9/1/2011
Woooo! I loved this chap...it shows how easily Flattops emotions can change. Keep up the amazing work, I especially love reading Ella's so very sheltered outlook on things and how Flattop is very much (in a dirty way-yay) expanding Ella's horizons subtly. OH I LOVE IT!
DCfanatic chapter 25 . 8/1/2011
princessbee, still loving your story and still waiting in anticipation for the next chapter. You really emphasized Flattop's knowledge of cars here, which I think make's the character more real. Awesome job!
DCfanatic chapter 24 . 7/2/2011
I've been looking for a Dick Tracy story like this for a long time. Thanks princessebee. I can't wait to read your next chapter!
Chandell Groves chapter 24 . 5/19/2011
Sorry it took me so long to review! I've been in the ER :(

Anyway this chapter rocked, it was so well written and flowed incredibly well. I'm at a loss of words as to what review, everything was so perfect! Just keep up the great work! You're brilliant!
Chandell Groves chapter 23 . 4/28/2011
Can't believe how much Flattop has actually bonded with Ella, I mean even allowing her to touch his flat head was a big surprise to me when I first read it. Overall, this chapter rocked, I thought your way of leading us up to their even more intimate encounter was simply awesome. I loved how they danced so close and were actually desiring one another all the while...very nice touch. Keep up the great work, I love it so!
phantomsluva chapter 22 . 4/23/2011
You have a writing style that manages to be honest, but knows what is best left to our imaginations. I'd never really thought about back alley abortions and how horrific they are. You managed to highlight it without showing anything at all and losing no emotional impact in the process.

Brilliant as usual.

And you don't suck Bee, be it writer's block (oh how I despise thee) or just life in general. No one's going to hold this chapter's delay over you.

You are a remarkable writer Bee, it's why I love your stories so much. :)

Much love honey
Chandell Groves chapter 22 . 4/22/2011
This chapter was just perfect, the way you illustrated the 'games' and had Ella stand strong at her recognizing of it... Perfect, just literally perfect. I love how well you have brought Flattop to life as well, you've nailed him, spot on. Keep up the good work, and you don't suck, you're a busy girl and don't ever put yourself down again... I don't like it. ; )
Love-Obsession-Murder chapter 21 . 4/2/2011
This story is amazing so far. I love seeing more and more about Flattop's personality and hope to see even more of him.