Reviews for Kenshingumi Tales presents The Ugly Prince
Fenris Jin chapter 13 . 7/4/2020
This is a pretty good retelling of Beauty and the Beast. Makes me giggle every time I think about Saitou landing Gaston's role. XD
antica chapter 13 . 7/3/2020
I don’t mean to harass or come across pushy but it’s 2020 ... any chance for an update *puppy eyes*
chars-aftercolony chapter 13 . 5/16/2020
Please, please, PLEASE continue this story! Again, hope you and your family are safe during this pandemic and beyond.
chars-aftercolony chapter 1 . 5/16/2020
i practice kendo. if you would allow me to point something out: the bamboo..sword is called a shinai -that's used exclusively in kendo. a bokken or bokuto are the same thing and mean wooden sword. usually used when practicing martial arts like iaido. otherwise, i'm really enjoying the story. well, i have yet to come across a story of yours that i didn't like. :))))
Tardis chapter 13 . 6/28/2019
This is a great story. I would have loved to know how it ended. Hope that someday you'll finish it.
dragonegyptianblue chapter 13 . 3/18/2019
I know you've been busy with other works, but if you can continue this story, I would be ever grateful!
Nightfademusic chapter 13 . 12/24/2018
I am aware this has not been updated in over 3 years. There are newer stories you're writing that I'm eagerly anticipating the next chapter on. However, should you want a small change of pace, I would be very grateful to find out how this story ends. We're so close!
le.pechi chapter 13 . 12/10/2017
It's been two years...
I know that you're still active, and ya said you have most of this chap done...
Can you please post it?
I saw this fic gathering dust on my alerts, I decided to read it again.
I fell in love with it again, and it saddens me to see it forgotten.
Please, finish this.
You're an excellent writer, I love to read your fics.

Pretty please.

Keep writing!~
Acciona chapter 13 . 7/29/2017
WOW! Amazing story, i have rad other stories of Beauty and the Beast with Kenshin and Kaoru and this one hits the same spot as Cursed does! Such a good story, cant wait for update.
CatchPhan chapter 13 . 7/9/2017
Hi there! I realize this hasn't been updated for two years and there's probably little chance at this point, but you did say that you had a chunk of it done, so please(!) consider finishing this one-you're so close here and I know I'm not the only one who really likes this...all of your stories, really, but this one would be especially nice to see completed. Shameless begging: please!
urisa chapter 13 . 5/8/2017
So glad that you're back!

Hopefully you'll finish this story now. Can't wait to read the continuation!
Koishii chapter 13 . 1/15/2017
Ahhh! This can't be it... *cries in a corner* Please! It is officially one of my top favorite RK fanfics ️ Very well put together and very captivating storyline. I will keep checking for an update for sure.
sitinabilafebriana chapter 13 . 6/22/2016
Seriously, this story is awesome! i like this!
Please tell me that you won't abandoned this story, please tell me that you will continue this story. Really, im dying to know what will happen next.. Please update pleaseeeee!
Artistic Ane chapter 13 . 6/21/2016
Wait, that's not it, right?! You're gonna finish this. Right?! Good gravy this was awesome, and dammit, I need closure! When will he learn what she did? Will they marry?
Guest chapter 13 . 5/19/2016
great work. I was panicking when kaoru didn't go home on time :) Tomoe Deus ex machina!