Reviews for Kenshingumi Tales presents The Ugly Prince
Tardis chapter 13 . 6/28
This is a great story. I would have loved to know how it ended. Hope that someday you'll finish it.
dragonegyptianblue chapter 13 . 3/18
I know you've been busy with other works, but if you can continue this story, I would be ever grateful!
Nightfademusic chapter 13 . 12/24/2018
I am aware this has not been updated in over 3 years. There are newer stories you're writing that I'm eagerly anticipating the next chapter on. However, should you want a small change of pace, I would be very grateful to find out how this story ends. We're so close!
le.pechi chapter 13 . 12/10/2017
It's been two years...
I know that you're still active, and ya said you have most of this chap done...
Can you please post it?
I saw this fic gathering dust on my alerts, I decided to read it again.
I fell in love with it again, and it saddens me to see it forgotten.
Please, finish this.
You're an excellent writer, I love to read your fics.

Pretty please.

Keep writing!~
Acciona chapter 13 . 7/29/2017
WOW! Amazing story, i have rad other stories of Beauty and the Beast with Kenshin and Kaoru and this one hits the same spot as Cursed does! Such a good story, cant wait for update.
CatchPhan chapter 13 . 7/9/2017
Hi there! I realize this hasn't been updated for two years and there's probably little chance at this point, but you did say that you had a chunk of it done, so please(!) consider finishing this one-you're so close here and I know I'm not the only one who really likes this...all of your stories, really, but this one would be especially nice to see completed. Shameless begging: please!
urisa chapter 13 . 5/8/2017
So glad that you're back!

Hopefully you'll finish this story now. Can't wait to read the continuation!
Koishii chapter 13 . 1/15/2017
Ahhh! This can't be it... *cries in a corner* Please! It is officially one of my top favorite RK fanfics ️ Very well put together and very captivating storyline. I will keep checking for an update for sure.
sitinabilafebriana chapter 13 . 6/22/2016
Seriously, this story is awesome! i like this!
Please tell me that you won't abandoned this story, please tell me that you will continue this story. Really, im dying to know what will happen next.. Please update pleaseeeee!
Artistic Ane chapter 13 . 6/21/2016
Wait, that's not it, right?! You're gonna finish this. Right?! Good gravy this was awesome, and dammit, I need closure! When will he learn what she did? Will they marry?
Guest chapter 13 . 5/19/2016
great work. I was panicking when kaoru didn't go home on time :) Tomoe Deus ex machina!
cheryl0603 chapter 13 . 3/22/2016
this is a very interesting twist~ hope to see the next chapt soon! thank you for the story~~
Guest chapter 13 . 2/27/2016
Oh please update this one! I'm dying to know what happens! XD
GhostHunterxoxo chapter 13 . 2/24/2016
Please update! I love this story! You're doing a fantastic job!

~Lu-chan
Guest chapter 5 . 9/4/2015
Alright Mr/Mrs Author I need you to come back ASAP. I have been checking for updates to this story for months! I am itching to know what's going to happen next!