Reviews for HARD CANDY
blb1000 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Oh, this looks interesting, but also abandoned long ago. I'll put it on alert just in case you're inspired to finish it in the future. ;-)
dixie.do.little chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
The change in character backgrounds cracked me up...I loved E's POV-dry, odd, funny, interesting...
cat5050 chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
Funny and delicious. Deliciously funny. Love your twist on canon-purely deserves more reviews.
muffinmom chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Ewww, please tell me that's not Jacob?

Very cute little fic, hope you get around to updating it one of these days.
Saguenay chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
BelleDean why haven't you updated this one in forever. I want Bella to taste the hard candy.

Pretty please, will you finish it.
Snowball64 chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Really good. I love your take on the family and especially liked the mini mindpeek into Edward's dirty thoughts. Definitely can't be cannon Edward if he has a cock (nice description of his erection by the way) and uses it too!
Aylag chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
This is witty and funny! I really hope you continue it. So hysterical how you changed the Cullen's. I love that Bella just wants to eat and is so aloof to Edward. Please be inspired to add a chapter 5! :)
BellaAndEdwardAndStelenaLover9 chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) i love Bella & Edward together
darcy13 chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
This is fantastic tongue-in-cheek stuff. I hope you finish this tale.
tone death chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
Oh this is hilarious! I love how you've twisted all the characters.
Jennrosee chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Poodles are disturbing. The mini ones are tolerable, but the big ones are horrifying. And they're always male for some reason.
Jennrosee chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I don't know about a Twinkie, but I'd snatch a bag for a Zebra Cake.
BnSA chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I'm new to Hard Candy and to have Bella be so aloof is down right insanely funny! Edward's inner dialog is great and the history of these CULLENS is great-finally an unappealing Rose and a truly crazy Alice. Carlisle is a loop and Esme is off the charts. This is cool-in a pinch, eat a POODLE. What an imagination! Loving it-please update when you can.
naturu chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
I really enjoying this one, I hope you can update soon. The food angle is good its different
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
Gawd . . . this sh*t is funny!

-Q