Reviews for Rain
Very sweet. Especially the ending! 3
Cataclysmic Disaster chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
sgtsdrtlgklgjsdklfjgsdfgj :3
damnedperpetually chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This is really good: you build up the atmosphere so well, at the end I can exactly picture the scene. Lovely!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Again, fantastic job! Your portrayal of the characters is perfect
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Again, fantastic job! Your portrayal of the characters is perfect
Vampsi chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Aww, this was awesome! *sniffle* So much fluff!

I was surprised that the dead woman turned out to be Molly Hooper. I don't think that I've read a fic in which she was murdered by anyone, let alone Moriarty, before. Although, I wouldn't put it past him. I can certainly see him doing that just simply for the specific reasons you mentioned in this fic. He thought it would be funny, he could, and to get to Sherlock.

I loved that their interaction, when it turned at all intimate, was just soft and sweet and gentle, but still also very genuine. And, I liked that Sherlock, before that, gave John a bit of a massage. That was just an "awww" moment as far as I'm concerned.

I love the last bit of their conversation, too. It was just so perfect. You always get me with these last lines! :p
Tofs chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Awww! *happiness**
Simallyher chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
very sweet :D
Amnity125 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
OK, I first read this one a while ago, but back then I read it pretty fast so I re-read it today a little more slowly, and it really let me appreciate how well you write. The description of Molly and the crime scene at the beginning is beautiful and so atmospheric, and the storm gathering in the background is wonderfully built up. Well done! :D
feelingtwofootsmall chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
That was absolutely beautiful! Thanks for the lovely image of the two of them literally sleeping together- I love exploring that idea with different couples and you did a great job. I think that last line might stay with me quite a while. It was very well-written, in character, and squee-worthy. Thank you!
silverwolf04 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Ha, this has to be the best way I've read of John and Sherlock getting together. Very realistic :)