Reviews for Saving Her
ninny 1 chapter 18 . 8/28/2014
So good but lots. too
Guest chapter 18 . 7/22/2014
Very emotional roller coaster story! ;)
Bell 1 chapter 18 . 6/30/2013
That was a very sweet, frustrating, and heart-wrenching story. Lots of ups and downs and fighting, much like life when going through difficult times. Although, reading it in fiction, you get to see the happily ever after and everything tied together.

I do suggest finding a beta to help you in the future, or even help clean up this story. While you did a decent job, there were many times words were misused, or missing (like unfinished thoughts, or sentences). There are also things that could have been tweeked, like the one paragraph chapter that also seemed to change Points-of-View several times (went from Jake's, to Bella's, to Quil's, and back to Jake's, it seemed).

I did enjoy reading about the realness of their situations and the love was always there, even if it was buried under the hurt and anger. Their children seem to be very smart and beyond their years, much like we all think of our children. ;)

Thank you for sharing your story with us. :D
Bell 1 chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
This chapter is VERY FRUSTRATING AND VERY ANNOYING because it is all in ONE big block of a paragraph!

If you don't know how to edit the chapter to fix it, please PM me.
lizzynava chapter 18 . 6/20/2013
That was good. It made me cry and laugh and cuss at Quil.
loventherussian17 chapter 18 . 5/31/2013
Love it
Rosie Doll Corpse chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
2 chapters in and you're pulling my heartstrings! Great writing.
AussieGirl16 chapter 18 . 10/30/2012
LOVE IT!
horsesrules chapter 18 . 5/29/2012
you could have wrote more if you wanted to its really good
ShanLashay90 chapter 18 . 1/20/2012
I freaking love this story...BUT WAT THE HELL MAN...IT WAS REALLY SAD...THEN U END UP GIVING BELLA BONE CANCER...U SUCK MAN...

.ok i got a lil bipolar lol but it was awesome u should really right more
paulandsethlover69 chapter 18 . 11/16/2011
Loved it! Ur. An. Awsome. Auother!
DayAnnKnight chapter 18 . 11/15/2011
Aw no it can't be the end :( that's not fair I look forward to more stories from you . Catch you in the next one :)
TexasTurtle chapter 18 . 11/15/2011
Thank you.
MissTeenageDream chapter 18 . 11/14/2011
Read the whole story and even though you are a great writer I never grew to like Quil. I mean he was so freaking childish and Bella begging for forgiveness just sickened me.
twimama77 chapter 18 . 11/14/2011