Reviews for fragment
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Very nice characterization of Lucy. I love her guardedness towards love, and how she feels for Lorcan, but thinks they're too close in that way to ever start something. But in the end, happily, I like that Lorcan is able to bring her out of her shell and help her have fun. Great!
my best enemy chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Well...WOW. This was incredibly sweet and lovely. And I just love how at the end her heart blends together. It was beautiful how she's got all these fragments of her heart. Anyway, loved it ;)
Tani Smiles chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Aw, that was really sweet. I love how you portray Lucy as so sweet and innocent because it makes her feelings towards Lorcan that much cuter. Beautiful story )
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I liked it. :)

I usually don't like Lucy/Lorcan, but this was good.

The title fit so well! :)
billyvmom chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I feel bad for Lucy, it is hard when you like someone and your scared. Good Job! It made me want to hear what happens next.
heyhey chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Hey, I like this! I've never read LucyLorcan much before, but this was just too sweet.
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I really liked this one! Admittedly, I'm not the biggest fan of Lucy/Lorcan but this was very cute! ) I liked how her heart was split into fragments and that one of them belongs to him and how he calls her out to play - it's all so adorable!

Great job, and keep writing!