Reviews for B's birthdays aren't all cursed!
Nitrowugs chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Hi Nathy,
Enjoyed the story; nice to see that everyone survived and Buffy and Faith are friends. Interesting to see that the vampires and the slayers all ended up in Galway at the same time. I'm going to read the rest of your stories.
Thanks for reminding me.
Nitrowugs
SpyAgent001 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Well, that was short and to the point. I like Faith in this! :)

Angel's family was cool. I think his father really needs to learn a few things, but hey. He was ok. I liked Kathy too.

I got a little confused at some parts, but I got most of it.

I liked the story over all. Kind of fluffy and sweet at the end.

B/A FOREVER,

L
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Hey hun,

I like the concept of Kathy being an Angel and the idea of Liam's parents being the one to grant him his humanity is very interesting. Conner is the child from the day that never was, man that is a truly interesting concept he does have a lot of Buffy like traits. This is certainly a very different kind of birthday for Buffy. Well done.
AnglcDmn1986 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
'Tis awesome! Sorry, I want to get back to writing, thus the short review :P
LightningWriter12 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I love this story! It's so nice and I just can't imagine it being any other way. I love everything about it. Please make a sequel!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Awesome one-shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
ba2006 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This fic is freakin awesome :) I wasnt expecting this when ya suggested me to read it and im glad ya did coz this was the best eva BA fic :) just a note if ya put BA paring then others will read it :)

Awesome writing :)