Reviews for Sasuke and Sakura: A Oneshot Collection
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2014

kakarin for the win, bitches.
ahahaha, this was too funny! man, poor sakura. i loved her drunken dialogue. "sha-na-ro" indeed
is this oneshot series over? that's too bad. i liked it. the stuff was really well written!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Yay! KakaRin allusions! I'm glad I'm not the only one who ships it.

Anyways, this is really funny and cute and bahahaha.
TheGrammarQueen chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Aww, poor Kakashi. Seeing his dead teammate who he was in love with must have some bad side effects on one's mentality. And feels. So yeah, I got the reference.
Pls chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
pls write more i liekd this alot
What Got Kakashi chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Rin! Two purple cheek-streaks? I see what you did there, HighQueen. This particular oneshot is actually genius. Can you make it it's own series?
1234dghgfj chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Was it ..OMG! purple paint? KANKURO!

EmiliaKyuchi chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
This was good! Sakura really takes after Tsunade in the drinking department X) Anywho I can't wait to read more one shots, if you decide to make more.
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
I totally agree that Sasuke needs to get his ass handed to him by Sakura! This chapter was good :)
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This was cute! I liked it :)
Lita Snow chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Wow, okay that was rather unexpected. Surprisingly I liked it though. I actually really understood it too. Oh, Sakura, this is why you were better off never touching alcohol. But then again, she wouldn't have gotten anywhere without it so it could be considered a good thing...?

Btw, I would change the rating because even though the first two were pretty clean, this one has to be AT LEAST rated T, and I'd even go with M to be on the safe side. We don't want younger kids coming across this and getting scarred without warning. I see that you have this particular one noted as M but very few people actually read the author's notes, sad as that is. I myself didn't read the note this time even though I usually do. I could guess based on the alcohol content it would be like this but still.

Anyway, I did really like it though. I enjoyed all 3 stories and I look forward to more from you.
onedirection394 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
hahahahahaha! i love it! it's so funny and good!
shasa chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I love these! They're so funny and cute at the same time! Naruto's cluelessness/goofiness just finds it's way into every fanfic, doesn't it? One thing - Sasuke may have been a little OOC in the third one, but it was really really small. Nothing that actually bothered me. :) Keep writing!

Tigers and Dragons chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
I enjoyed this story IMMENSELY! Absolutely hilarious :D
Tigers and Dragons chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
I don't usually read angst, but this one was okay. Very well written.
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 5/26/2011