Reviews for Password Protected: Only 98 Percent Effective
tawelephant chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I love it!
ciaobella27 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Awww. I liked this a lot.
Pastiche Pen chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I really enjoyed this. Stoner Bella slowly seducing Edward... and internet hacking into his doc. Soooo cute.
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
That was really sweet. I love a good awk-ward. :)
ekib09 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
So funny! And sweet. I was going to list all the bits that made me smile or laugh but I'm old and can't remember them all. Euro Trip! Great movie to laugh to while high.
americnxidiot chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
awww i loved this. i'm exhausted so i can't leave a more articulate review, but very sweet.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I like it! Definitely the pro-weed fanfic. Not than I'm complaining... ;)
maria2906 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
awwww cute cute cute!

I love a shy Edward and he was just adorable! And so very slow lol!

I loved how Bella kept a document of her own, they are truly meant to be :)

This was very sweet and funny, I enjoyed it a lot :)
Byrd3-13 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
you're a good auther. keep up the good work! :)
belli486 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I am always drawn to a nerdy, not quite sure of himself, Edward. I guess he more accurately reflects the kind of guy who was attracted to me when I was younger. Of course, I was always attracted to the handsome edgier guys, but yeah...I loved this story. There's something very sexy about macking on someone at work, too, and when you throw a little herb in the mix, it's golden. Good luck with the contest!
rubell chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
this was great! fun and sooo stonerish!
saxcomic chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
wow that was pretty freaking amazing all around good job
suzmac33 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This could happen & sometimes does. Totally believable. I also loved the use of google for stoner tips & phrases. Made me think back to my days of being the stoned IT girl/accountant who took burn breaks while no one was the wiser. Fun times:)
jjuliebee chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Sweet and funny and adorable!
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
that was super. awesome and cute. great story. thanks for sharing.
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »