Reviews for dream files
Munchie16 chapter 34 . 12/11/2013
You're a writer after my own heart for combining my favorite movie and book/movie. It was a total blast to read.
Great job and may the odds forever be in your favor.
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
OMG the world would have been so screwed if old Yellow-eyes wanted Arthur!
Shriannan chapter 34 . 12/10/2013
I so enjoy your crossover works. They're the reson I started watching Supernatural. Loved this story and the use of the nightlock berries. I wonder what happened to the head game maker this year. Couldn't have been good. Thanks for writing!
PIRATEofHOGWARTS chapter 32 . 4/1/2013
I love your stories! And i can't wait fo r more! Update soon please and continue on with the brilliance!
LunaticV chapter 29 . 10/6/2012
I like this one, thanks for posting :D
Lord Darling chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
This limbo one with the fudge actually made me a little moist-eyed. I love the surreal world you created, and Eames is so beautifully patient.

I also like the structure these drabbles take. I've only ever done standalone drabbles but I think I will do this telling of a tale in a few drabbles at some point, it's a great idea.
redcat512 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Wow, I really liked this one. I don't even know what it is about it, but I loved it. I would have liked to see more of Aunt Maddy. Excellent work, as always.
MarbleGlove chapter 26 . 3/8/2012
This is wonderful. It's both heart-breaking and hilarious. How do you manage that?
Touch of the Wind chapter 26 . 3/8/2012
I like that bryce and neal are the same person- though it would be interesting to see bryce and neal as twins with arthur as big brother...
Touch of the Wind chapter 24 . 1/3/2012
The idea of Eames, Arthur, and Neal like this is soo good! And kinda creepy- lol!
soxykitty chapter 23 . 12/1/2011
Dark, but good!
faithunbreakable chapter 23 . 12/1/2011
Ya know, this ties directly back to that thing I have for serial killers and that thing you have for turning characters into serial killers and I think I love you for it.
whimsycality chapter 22 . 8/28/2011
Love, love, a thousand times love. Each and every one of them was wonderful and full of possibility and emotion and ugh. I've loved everything of yours that I've read and I'm glad I finally rewatched Inception and found this, looking forward to whatever story they tell you next.
Touch of the Wind chapter 20 . 8/2/2011
A great drabble! Just imagine the adventures.
faithunbreakable chapter 19 . 7/30/2011
This should probably not make me squirm with glee. It totally does, though.