Reviews for Friends?
bombon chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
awww so cute
KristALchelle chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Hello dear friend,

Please forgive the lateness of this review as we were waiting until all of the contest entries were added into the community. We just want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for participating in the Post Secret Prompt Contest.

Your story is so sweet! We are so in love with your Leah and Embry and the relationship that is evolving between them. Have you thought about continuing this? It would make an awesome full length story! Keep up the great work and thank you again for your support!

With Love,

Krista and Meddz
Amanda2310 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This is anawesome story. Are you going to contine it? I hope you do.
guitargirl94 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
cute story :)
Hyvanna chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Awe I like this and it is sad he only hangs out with her alone, I mean it's nice he is sweet and playfull to her, but the "thank yous" before going off to bed almost feels like he's useing her as a ...um... well helpfull self releasing tool... humm but maybe not cause sharing pack mind would hopefully cut some of that kind of stuff down but then agian guys are sick. Awesome Job on the playfull Leah and Embry
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I always feel for LEah. I hope that somewhere she gets a HEA.
Burntcore chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
What is this? Am I actually ENJOYING reading a fic that doesn't have Edward or Bella prominently in it? LOL Great story. I like your Leah.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I totally love it.
White June chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Really good story!Very well written. I really like Embry/Leah, I always have. Please update!

:D ;) :)
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Nicely done, it was intriguing to see into Leah's mind. Thank you for sharing!
hilja chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
It would be so great to read how this evolves, if Embry will become a true friend for Leah. I love the hopeful ending.
tamanna chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I always wondered about Leah and Embry. Who are they going to end up with? But I never imagined them together!

Really liked it though!