Reviews for I Want You To Want Me
Kook chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Meh
tvlover84 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Perfect fic. Seems more in character after season 4 because in season 3 it didn't feel like the age difference was a problem any more and then season 4 like bought it back as a problem and aaaaaaah! This was perfect and sexy. LOVE.
sadf chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
i love this fic! ive been going through jeff and annie fics after watching all 4 seasons of community :( and i have yet to find one that isn't completely unrealistic or have the characters being OOC. the age difference isn't something that should keep them from being together forever, but the way some stories approach it, its like Jeff doesn't give a crap. But your story is perfect, this is the way they should get together not only because it was completely sexy because you see how underneath they care for each other. Annie wants Jeff and comes to him, Jeff says no before giing in, respects Annie, gives her control. This is why they would make a good couple, if only the show had them get together like this! anyway i loved it :))
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
That was damn hot. Thank you. If only this would happen I would be so happy.
Aevr chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
cool. cool cool cool
EthinaEternal chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Awesome story! I'm new to the J/A fanfiction world but I do love them together.

My couple was torn apart because TIIC at GH didn't have the balls to put an 18 year-old young woman with a guy 5 or 6 years older. They would have had a heartattack with these two characters!

Their loss since GH will hopefully be cancelled in less than a year from today.

Ha ha ha - SUCKERS!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Okay, I loved this. Agree with other comments; why hardly any reviews? It's brilliant. I hope it plays out like this. I love Jeff and Annie together but I don't really want to see them together until the end of the show. Thanks!
JA fan chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews. I loved this so much, though I hope we don't have to wait until graduation to see it for real!
Crittab chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
The fact that this story has no reviews is a travesty.

A great one, and in my own little version of Community, totally plausible.