Reviews for You're Everything
CHEW-A-STRAW chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
i like this story. i love a jealous kendall! :D
Kendalls LogieBear chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Logan is right...Kendall is totally precious. I though Kendall getting all jealous was cute in a weird way..I mean he shouldnt be...but that just shows how much he truly loves Logan and doesn't want to lose him. Super Sweet! And I LOOOVVVVEEE that Kendall takes on the bottom role in this fic, it make a dominant Logan,submissive Kendall lover like me,very happy. Kendall is adorable and perfect as the sweet,insecure one. And Logan loving So awesome.

You should make more one-shots like this set in the Mad-World line
Manny101 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Hmmm. So, you being in a mood is a BAD thing? If this is what comes out of it, more moodiness! :D

This is a Kendall that is rarely portrayed in the Kogan Universe - an insecure, jealous, emotional Kendall. It was very refreshing to see.

Still, the fact that they love each other comes through very clearly. A patient Logan was the perfect balance to Kendall's more emotional display. Great balance between the characters.

Again, you show why you are one of the best writers of this genre. Very well done!
This Account Be Inactive chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
you shouldo do some more one shots of their relationship set in this world coz i loved this.

it was sad but really sweet in the end, i love how insecure Kendall is, especially when he has logan to make him feel better!

anyway, good job, hope to see more from you :)
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
ya know, i was reading this and completely forgot that it was set in mad world universe! that explains kendalls insecurity in this one haha.

nonetheless! great write! really loved kendals insecurity and their cute little ending scene!
OutcastOnTheCountOfInsanity chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
AWEEEES cutness ;D
Anime Yaoi Lover chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Haha very nice. Great one-shot :)
ATLReview chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Dont hate me for taking so long to read/review! Umm this was so good, I'm guessing you were kind of in a bad mood?

Sorry, and hope you feel better :D

I love how you make them in this AU. I like how nicely Kendall fits into the role of the more ummm how you say "bottom role" lol :P

Anyway I was reading some of your other fics, and I noticed you had a twitter, I was going to follow you, but did not want you to think you had some creepy follower lol. So if you get a new follower it might be me? That ok?

Oh and I think it would be awesome if you did just little random one shots based in this AU.
SecretLifeOfAChemNerd chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Awwwwww! So flippin cute! Oh Kendall and his insecurities... Isn't he just precious! XD

really good! I enjoyed it immensly!
xChemicalxFallxPanicx chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
AW! I love Kendall being all insecure and jealous and punch first ask questions later w I think it's cause I'm usually the same way. :3 I love this and I hope your mood gets better soon cause you're AH-MAZING and you totally deserve to be blissfully happy 24/7 days a week...see what I did there? XD Love ya!
yoursomeday chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
When I read: 'Set in Mad World AU-line.' I kinda squeeled.

It was sad, but so cute at the same time.

I loved it!
Music4ever1617 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This is amazing! I love it! :)

Aww Kendall is insecure but Logan loves him dearly. :)

At least they are still together. Haha Logan loving sex. :P

waterwicca chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
GOSH, I love THIS Kogan ;D I could totally live with this alternate reality if it ended up like this lmao.

I still find it kinda weird for ME to like insecure/bottom Kendall (I mean, i've written a bunch of Kogan smut on here, and none of them are really like that) but you've opened me up to a new love for dominant Logan ;D :D :D

This was PERFECT. I loved the narration, and Logan's frustration makes me smile ;D